All Singing

First, it was all love (at first, it was all love)
Hands up, superstar love (stars up)
That you can have it, you can have it all, love (and you can get it how you want)
But then you took it, took it all, love, all, love (they took it all)
Turn it up louder (turn the music up louder)
Sing along, get the crowd up (get the crowd up, come on)
But then you took it all, love (took it all, love)
Then forgot all about us (oh), but it's all love

Darnell Singing

I feel you
Sounds good in my ear when I hear it like that
I feel you
I say I look good to the mirror and it says it right back
I feel you
A little love wouldn't kill you
You really did me wrong, it was real cruel (it was real cruel)
Had a lot of love and I still do, 'cause I feel you

Next morning, the elders were on me (man)
They saw the warning signs, couldn't ignore it (look)
Had to figure out how to save the way of life they had made
So they made a play
The Pop Trolls were comin' for it all
All for one and one for all
So the only way we saw, how we saw it
It was one thing left to be done (what?)
Each leader grabbed a single string and said, "Run!"

*Song Over*

"And the trolls never lived in harmony again." Quincy says.

"So the trolls live in isolation because of what Pop did?" Poppy asks sadly.

"Pop tried to destroy our music." Essence says as she looks at Quincy before looking at Poppy.

"Just like Barb is trying to do." Branch says.

"Alexis did you know about all this? You said your tribe lives in harmony with everyone regardless of differences. Did you or anyone else know?" Poppy asks as she looks at Alexis.

"I just found out about it myself Poppy. If my tribe did know they never told anyone after the tribe was created. Likely to keep the past in simply that. The past." Alexis says.

"I can make it right. History's just gonna keep repeating itself until we make everyone realize that we're all the same." Poppy says as she goes onto the platform next to the funk trolls string.

"But we're not all the same." Quincy says as he and Essence look at Poppy with the others.

"It's why all our strings are different. They reflect our different types of music." Essence says as Poppy looks at her.

"Denying our differences our differences is denying the truth of who we are." Quincy says as Poppy looks down.

"I hadn't thought of it like that." Poppy says sadly as an alarm goes off while a barrier surrounds the string.

"Rock has arrived it's on!" Darnell shouts.

"Prepare for battle!" Quincy shouts as Funk trolls begin to get ready for the fight ahead.

"We gotta get you and the others out of here Poppy!" Alexis says.

"No Alexis you need to go with them." Cooper says as Alexis looks at him.

"Cooper I'm staying. I won't leave your side again. Besides what is the use in having a best friend if you won't fight along side them. My mind is made up." Alexis says stubbornly as Cooper nods before pressing some buttons as Poppy and the rest of her group are taken out of the city in bubbles.

"What's going on?" Alexis asks as the lights go out.

"Now they're playing dirty!" Darnell says realizing the rock trolls pulled the plug on the city's power.

"Cowards!" Alexis shouts angrily as Barb and the other Rock trolls arrive.

*Timeskip*

"You three can stay in here while I tend your parents. Don't worry. You'll be reunited soon enough. Soon we'll all never be separated by anything ever again." Barb says as she leaves after locking Alexis, Darnell, and Cooper in a room.

"We're sorry we got you into this Alexis." Darnell says as he looks at Alexis with Cooper.

"I wish you would of left when I told you to. You would of been safer than staying." Cooper says.

"Look you two you're my friends. It's not your fault I'm here as well. I wasn't taught run in the face of danger. Quite the opposite. You're still my friends no matter what. Royalty or not. I may not come from the same background as you two but long as I see you as friends I will continue to stay by you. Whether you want me to or not. I wasn't about to turn tail and run when you guys needed help. I know Cooper certainly had times when he wouldn't leave me. One of the many reasons I'm happy to have him around. I'm even more happy he found his family." Alexis says as she smiles at Cooper.

"My brother really is lucky to have you as his friend. Kind of makes me a bit jealous actually. Never met a girl like you. Literally." Darnell says as he smiles.

"Well your majesty I would be happy to hang out with you and Cooper any time once we're out of here. It would be an honor." Alexis says as Darnell chuckles slightly.

"No need for formalities. Just call me Darnell or Prince D. Which ever you prefer." Darnell says as he smiles.

"I'm glad both my family and my closest friend are getting along. Now if we can just get out of here." Cooper says as he hugs Alexis and Darnell before releasing them.

"Well get out Cooper. Don't worry. Not sure how or when but we will. Eventually." Alexis says as she looks at the locked door.