pt.1

FIRST DAY

"i'm home with moonlight on the river saying my goodbyes"

my alarm clock goes off an hour late, i do my makeup brush my hair and teeth and throw on a random cut out sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants.

i hear my stepmom yelling from the stairs telling me to get down there.

"y/n!! hurry the cars on and we need to go!" she yells, i grab my tote bag and my phone and run down the stairs.

"sorry, i woke up late." i say under my breathe and my stepmom smiles and hugs me.

"good morning, i can get you coffee on our way to your school." she says and i shake my head no, "no it's okay i'd rather just go straight there. thank you though." i say.

my dad runs up from behind me, "good morning chica!" he says and he kisses the top of my head and me and my stepmom jennifer walk out the front door.

once we get into the car she puts on my playlist and we both start singing, even though i barely see jen i love her so much.

"okay, so you can either get a ride from someone at school or take the bus on your way home, i need to pick up mia from preschool when you get out." jen says, i nod my head.

"okay jen." i say and we are at the school i get out and see how big it is.

i just put my airpods in and walk into the school

there's a boy riding a skateboard and he bumps into me and we both fall.

"what the fuck you stupid bitch!" he yells at me.

"¡Chúpamela!" i scream back at him and i grab his skateboard.

"¡Dame mi patineta, perra!" the boy yells, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. he's dressed like the boys in LA.

i throw his skateboard at him and walk away,

"fuck you bitch!" the boy yells from the hallway.

"¡Hijo de puta!" i yell as i pull my schedule out of my bag, great. we start off with spanish let's see how much of a bitch this teacher is.

i manage to find the room and open the door, everyone is still piling in.

great. that bitch from earlier is in here. i roll my eyes.

i go to find a seat in the back but this girl pushes me and points to a seat across from the boy.

i walk over and put my stuff on the ground and he starts talking to me but i just turn my music up.

then the teacher points at me, i take an airpod out.

"eh?" i say under my breath, "y/n lopez?" she says again and i roll my eyes.

"here." i say and raise my hand.

"ethan morales." the teacher says, ms.smith is her name.

i watch as the kid next to me raises his hand, skateboard boy.

"weird name." i mumble under my breath.

i watch as ethan's attention turns to me, "what did you say?" he says in a rude tone.

"i said, weird name. i said you have a weird name ethan." i say and i side eye him.

i watch him smirk and let out a small laugh, "what's so funny?" i say giving him a dirty look.

he leans over right by my ear and i feel his breath on my neck. "nothing your just sexy when your mean." he whispers so only i can hear.

i feel my heart drop to my chest, like that feeling when your on a roller coaster and it's so exciting but scary at the same time.

i grab him by the collar of his shirt and i watch as a smirk forms on his face.

"your so annoying." i say and i let go and then the bell rings.

i was so focused on him the whole time i didn't even realize spanish was over.

i pull my phone out and see a text from my boyfriend and a smile forms on my face.

"good morning mi princessa, call me when your out of school."
-sent 11:45am

weird, he always puts hearts but whatever it's probably early in LA.

-LATER AT HOME-

i put my hair up into a bun and put his hoodie on, i put the hood over my head and facetime my boyfriend aidan.

"hi love!" i say and smile.

i notice aidan's a little off, "hi y/n." he says and gives me a shy smile like he's hiding something.

"is everything good?" i ask concerned, aidan itches his head.

"well i actually need to tell you something." he says under his breathe, i fix my position and sit up.

"go ahead."

"i'm kind of loosing feelings, so i don't really think this whole long distance thing is going to work out." aidan says and gives me a fake smile.

"oh." i say trying to hold back tears, "ok." i say with my hands shaking and my voice trembling.

"i'm gonna go now, bye aidan," i say with a crack in my voice and i hang up.

i feel the mascara rubbing all over my face but i don't care. how could he do this to me.

i fall asleep.

i start listening to ya se and i take aidan's hoodie off and grab a pair of scissors and start cutting up aidan's hoodie.

then i grab my dads car keys and start driving somewhere i park at some random house and grab a lighter and start burning the hoodie.

i watch as it burns and i feel someone's hands around my waist.

"what are you doing lopez?" ethan says from behind me, i turn around and he just pulls me closer.

he pulls me into his room and we start making out, he's sitting on his bed while my legs are wrapped around his waist and he's going between grabbing my waist, neck, face, or thighs.

he puts his hands on my back and moves his hands up my shirt and unbuckles my bra.

"what the fuck!" i scream as i sit up and notice it's the middle of the night.