''Starlust'' by Choi Jongho

The television in the living-room of the top K-pop band Luci4 displayed the angelic face of a young man, who started singing in a clear, high voice. Quite immediately, the two youngest boys sitting on the sofa fidgeted and became louder. "It's Choi Jongho!" one of them, Jung Wooyoung, exclaimed, pointing at the television. "Wow, he's so good."

His slightly older teammate nodded energetically, turning to face him, "Yeah, he really is a child prodigy. I can't believe he's already a top star when he's younger than us." Choi San, who had just spoken, was pouting, but even then, he could not hide his genuine admiration.

"He started his solo career before we debuted. No secrets," another voice rose next to them. The main rapper and oldest member of their group, arms on his chest, was staring at the television of their dorm provided by their company, HB Entertainment. Kim Leedo was undoubtedly the most intimidating and grumpiest idol on the market at the moment, and it did not help that he was perfectly conscious of being very talented. The pitch-black haired rapper clicked his tongue, annoyed, and continued in a hiss, still not looking at his two younger teammates, "The golden voice, come on! Choi Jongho can only sing ballads and high notes. Aside from that, he's useless."

Wooyoung and San seemed scandalised

Wooyoung and San seemed scandalised. "Ah, hyung!" the former complained. "You're forgetting about his past songs. Choi Jongho can sing anything!"

"Yeah, what about 'Walking on the Moon', 'April Showers', or 'Our Suns Collided'? He can pull any style!" San supplied.

Leedo did not reply. His gaze was fixed on the television, where said top solo artist was giving his everything singing his brand new title song, 'Starlust'. The two main dancers and vocalists (and, to be honest, the two troublemakers) of the band were about to outbid Leedo in their love for Choi Jongho when their leader got out of the bedroom he shared with Wooyoung. "What's all that noise about?" Kim Hongjoong sighed. "Hyung?" he said to Leedo who was not paying him any attention.

"The kids won't stop badgering me about our 'national treasure' Choi Jongho," the other man mumbled. "I'm tired of baby-sitting them, it's your turn."

The rapper got up and left the living-room for his bedroom, which was also San's. He barely looked at the other rapper, who waited for Leedo to be gone to shrug and say, "Well, Choi Jongho is an international star. He's got the whole world wrapped around his baby fingers." The youngest giggled on the sofa, proud that their leader was be on their side, but Hongjoong nuanced, "Though I've heard from other idols and from staff that he's a spoilt, whimsical brat."

"Ain't we all," San joked.

"Especially Leedo-hyung!" Wooyoung exclaimed delightfully.

Hongjoong got around the sofa and motioned for the two boys to move so he could fit between them. Immediately, the youngest members of Luci4 cuddled against him. It was an endless task for Kim Hongjoong to keep those two under control; but he had to admit they could be cute, when they were not busy making his life an indescribable mess.