The main point of my heart

Start from the beginning

" blushed huh ? " OKAY ITS NOT SWET ANYMORE. You should not teasing you girlfriend sehun, i mean your fake one.

---

Finally, this end. I'll never went into that haunted house again, i'll never ever. And the worst is, i don't want to hugged sehun. That the main point.

" he's damn hot, OMG " and now popular-sehun is back, i know this will happened if we hang out.

" then i'm so lucky so be your girlfriend because those girl are jealous " i don't know why i'm whispered him that, even it was fake. But i never feel this way, i mean the feel that i'm proud to be with him. It's not love, gentle reminder.

" so you are agreed to be my girlfriend then ? " nope, i just want to used you. I want that girls be jealous because i have a such perfect boyfie. Suddenly sehun cover my eyes, what the hell is he doing now.

" let me go, hey. I can't see anything, sehun , let me go " i forced him to uncover my eyes but then he ended up with bring to the one place.

" WHY ?! " urgh, that annoying. I can't even look anything when he was covered my eyes.

" because there's a many hot guy there, don't ruined your eyes. Just look at me, that's better " phew, i think he want to give me a suprise, you know the one that drama always do. Closed his girlfriend eyes and poof, suprised !. But with this sehun.. ? I know, that's too impossible.

" are you jealous or what ? " it was so lame okay, covering girls' eyes because of another hot guy. What a type of guy is he, what ?!

" me.. Jealous ? " yey yey, i know he's not. Why even i think that ? This guy would not be jealous. Because his heart was stone and rock. Hah.

" Yes, i'm jealous "

Dang dang dang, he's jealous. My feels, don't fluttered heart. Dear heart, stop being so stupid. He didn't worth it remember .

" because now i'm your boyfriend but tomorrow..? I don't care " dear heart, i know it's embarassing, that's why i asked you for not fluttered. Because that guy won't look at you as a woman. Never !

---

" ahh, its cold huh ? " i giggled, it was already winter. We should not went to the park at the first place. How cold now was.. No one can explain it.

" Yoji, let's promised something " while he take my hand and keep it in his pocket, it's warm and comfortable. Well, he was my guy today. This is not weird for couple hah. WHY I'M LET HIM DOING THAT ANYWAY.

" let's get married at 30 years old, when we still don't even have any girl or guy to live with.. " now we was 18, it will be 12 years more. Why did he even thought about it too early.

" okay.. I'm not going to be single at that age anyway, so i'm agreed " he laugh when he heard my words. What ? Isn't it was tooooo impossible for i'm had a boyfriend before 30 . Or maybe i'm married and have 67 children already.

" okay okay, let's make a contract with that. You promised right ? Once you broke the promised, you will never ever.. " aww, i'm scared. lalalala, i'm too scared. You are failed sehun, i'm not afraid with you, not even. You just make me laugh.

" i'll go to the shop first, want some drinks ? " i nodded and see him run to the shop. Ah, now i'm alone here. Because my boyfriend was buying me a drink.

" Hey, yoji "

Taehyung, he is here ? What is he doing here by the way. What a stalker.

" what are you doing here " and he ended with sitting beside me. "I'm cooking, why ?" Hello, this is park. Isn't it already clear. Why did he even asked.

" you look so cold " he put his hand within my cheeks. "You will get a fever" why did he even cared. It's weird. But i just let him do it, yes i'm cold.

" want some hugged ? Or i'll stop the snow " that words.. It was sehun's word. He scoff, knowing his words was impossible. Without any agree, he drag me into his hug. I was froze there, well. I'm dying inside, it was too cold for handle. "Thankyou" what the hell i'm saying now. Whaaaaat .

And suddenly i can feel someone held my wrist really tight, he dragged me and made Taehyung's hugged broke. Who the hell is that. I'm really shocked and see Taehyun bulge his eyes.

" you said you'll be my girl today, this is the reason i scared to leave you alone and cover your eyes " i can feel his breathe toward my ear. His warm and slow breathe.

" just for today, don't cheated on me " he hugged me from the back. When Taehyung did that to me , i can't really feel anything. It just suitable place to get warm , but when sehun did it. I feel all my organs was stop , my brain froze and my mind blew out . This feel are crazy.

" thankyou " loving someone is just more than a little things.

---

Whoop whoop, i spent 2 hours to settle this out. Enjoy !