Slaving your heart, baby

Start from the beginning

" wow, the ramen can boiled if your temperature was this hot " i laugh at my own words. I see sehun smiled a little, when he was weak and sick. He really look like an innocent guy, i don't believe that he was prevert and jerk.

" shut up yojing, come on, let's bully the kids " maybe i'm wronged. Maybe he's still the jerk that he used to be.

It was really beautiful scenery, those kid are playing and eating their lollipop. I want to be a mother, but hey i'm still high-school girl. Eat that wendy, you aren't mature enough for all these kid.

" take their lollipop, and let them cry, then it will make my fever getting better " what the heck, his fever will getting better is he bullying that kid. How come .

" don't do it, you are such a jerk. Please stop sehun , that kid are innocent , this yoji-mother mood will be mad " he ignored me and run toward the kid, yeah. He doing that evil-plan now.

" yoji-mother my ass " he said before he continued to ran.

" uwaaaaah " that kid is crying, and no one even cared about it. I see sehun's smile, brighter. That smile was look like father smile to his child, now i can look this side of sehun.

---

" why are you even give that lollipop to that little girl when you want to bullied them ? " we are heading to the beach, i never know sehun like beach. I think he is the kind of clubbing-enjoy guy. But yeah, he's different and weird.

"we will be a bad parent if you didn't give that little girl her lollipop back, good action sehun " i winked, i never know i'm good at winked.

" what you meant by 'we' ? " damn, my mouth causing trouble again. This big mouth. "So you think we will married each other in the future hah?" God, this guy is getting serious , he smirked at his own word.

" let sit, and i want to changed the topic, ahh. Sunset , what a beauty " i hate when sehun talked about us, like seriously. We aren't that 'lovey-dovey' that can easily talked about our love story. I heard sehun take his long breathe, he seems like enjoying the scenery.

" yeah.. It's painly beauty " i look at his face-side, he is immitating how wonderful then beach is. He look so nerd-innocent-angel , wait did i just said he was an angel ? Then i take it back.

" what a beautiful scenery of you "

what did i just said, i'm not saying about the sunset . I was talking about sehun's face, i bulge my eyes when sehun suddenly made a contact eyes between us.

" i know, i'm that handsome and now interesting than that sunset right "

Damn, he made my mood turn bad. But this mouth the one caused this, i should changed and control my own words. Wendy you should.

[Ring Ring]

My phone ringging, as same goes to sehun. Ah, this is the day. I'll meet the guy-killer, i look at sehun which is talking to his phone. I sighed in relief, i'm so afraid of everything, that guy, killed and losing my life now.

" can we go now ? " as sehun said it, i nodded. He also have his own bussiness, then same goes to me. If today i'll facing the killer than please god, protect me.

Sehun's pov.

I was watching the sunset with Yoji but my father suddenly called me, how rude is that. He ruined everything. Yoji already went back to her house, her house was familiar , i mean it's like i've been there many times since Wendy's house was around there.

" i called wendy and go to the place that we always met, she will be there " i sighed, i'll finally meet Wendy Son, after i'm settle with her then i'll free, i won't kill people anymore.

---

Wendy and her family knew this place, the beggining where she lose his family member. Heh, i like this. I parked my car infront of the tall building.

" wendy, finally we meet " i smirked, i was to look her suffered. Just wait and feel it Wendy, you will die soon. I walked towards the building, she know where she supposed to go. I can feel his scared voice from here.

" this cafe.. Where the thing started. And here it will ended " this cafe is already empty, i meant by the it was just a ordinary cafe. The place that Wendy's family started all the war.

" today is the day huh " luhan, this cafe manager. He knew everything, i nodded as he asked that. He know that i really wanted to end this with Wendy.

" maybe she is here..? " luhan waved, yes i can feel someone walked towards me. And of course it's Wendy Son. Who else will come ? I turned to the back, but i smell this scent.

It was Yoji.

" Yoji..?! " i shouting as i look that girl which approaching me. What happened.

" sehun ah..?! " we both shocked, what is really happening.

---

Yes Yes Yes, i wanted this chapter. Like seriously :) ngeh ngeh ngeh, but wait remember , I said it double update ! And wooo, Love Me Right music video was damn awesome. Congrats to sehun for getting more lines , he made me lost in my own world uwah :'(