- Story Timeline -

- STORY TIMELINE -

- Solisea, Lunatia, Jeanne, Monokeros, Polymnia and many other creatures lived in Ignis Lux; A paradise-esque dimension cloaked in a pinkish-gold atmosphere and fluffy clouds dotted with colourful flora. Solisea and Lunatia raised their child, Donahue, teaching him about the many flowers and animals of Ignis Lux. Jeanne and Monokeros would slow dance in the solemn light and have dainty tea parties, and Polymnia would simply lay in the clouds, watching the clouds in the sky fly by. Nothing could go wrong, right?

- Phantasma breaches into the dimension, his polystructural spear powered up by Ouroboros' power. Everyone in Ignis Lux is sent into a frenzy, but everyone, save for a few beings, is doomed. The dimension is being destroyed; Solisea and Lunatia, to protect Donahue, astral project him into another realm using their physical forms; molding their souls into the Soluna Scythe. Jeanne is taken in by Phantasma, forced to become his knight to save her own life, separating her from Monokeros. Polymnia indirectly has her memories scrambled by Phantasma and is thrown into the Scarlet Forest, where she meets Devika, a witch who formerly worked for Phantasma and escaped from his realm.

- Donahue wakes up in a small, grassy field. Disoriented, he makes his way to what seems to be a small house in a village. The sign reads "WELCOME TO ALETHEIA". Donahue feels like he could find shelter there, confused by everything that's going on. He feels like his head is blank. He runs to the house, a sign saying "ST. STEPH'S ORPHANAGE" above the door. He knocks the door and is greeted by Derrick, who happily takes him in.

- Donahue bonds with Derrick and his wife Mephisto, and even considers them caretaker figures. He also bonds with the orphanage's sphynx cat Lumen and the other children, such as Ofaniel, Mothie and Alela, but especially gets along with Lunelle. They quickly become best friends, and it seems like Donahue is developing feelings for her. However, he yearns to have his memories back; the huge gap in his memory disturbs him a lot.

- Donahue learns of Phantasma through ancient manuscripts kept in the orphanage. He, wanting to be a hero, decides to set off on a quest to defeat him. He feels drawn to this quest, as if looking for something. Something buried deep in his memories. The other kids, despite some objections, decide to tag along with him.

- Donahue and Lunelle venture off into the Scarlet Forest, the other kids tagging along. They stumble upon a cabin, and curious, they all inspect it. They encounter Devika, Polymnia, Joshua and Tunatun, and they learn more about Phantasma and the Kingdom of Umbra. Polymnia, finding Donahue familiar to two people she once knew, joins him in his quest to defeat Phantasma.

- The group meets Monokeros, who yearns for their girlfriend Jeanne; They then meet Caronte who lets them cross the River Ignis. They're greeted by the brutalist, almost abstract architecture of the Kingdom of Umbra. Traversing through the streets and buildings, they meet Charolette, a court jester created by Phantasma who then gained a mind of her own, yearning to run away from Umbra with her crush Caronte. They also meet Jeanne, who wants to be reunited with her girlfriend Monokeros.

- Through Jeanne, the group meets Tanya, Phantasma's daughter who was created by him as a replacement if he ever died. She joins the group, seeking revenge on her "father" for discarding her and treating her as a replacement. Tanya then takes the group to Umbra's clock tower, where Ouroboros is kept. They formulate a plan to free him, and they succeed; However, Phantasma swoops in and Ouroboros is easily defeated. Eager to protect his friends and lover, Donahue swoops into battle with the Soluna Scythe. However, he is defeated and is teetering on death as Phantasma preps his spear.

- The Soluna Scythe then glows, meaning that the lunar and solar halves' deep slumber has been awoken due to alerting that Donahue is about to die, and using their last remaining power, Solisea and Lunatia astral project a vision of them talking to Donahue when he was a baby. This gives him an incredible rush of adrenaline as he remembers everything, using the scythe to slice Phantasma's head clean off. His death causes the kingdom to collapse and the group runs away with the citizens (including Jeanne and Charolette) in tow. They make it to the Scarlet Forest, and the Kingdom of Umbra's ashes regrow into a sun and moon garden, twinkling with colour; a little Ignis Lux, filled with flowers and animals.

- Donahue now lives in the small area, now known as Ignis Silva, alongside Lunelle. They both see Ofaniel, Mothie, Alela, Derrick, Mephisto and the others occasionally. Ouroboros has also gone back to their original realm, and it seems that all peace has been finally restored. 10 years pass, and Ignis Silva has become a bustling area.