Bigotry Kills-Spencer reid

Start from the beginning

"So we know that the victims were ready to get out of the small town, the likely hood of the stressor that triggered these killings was likely a family member who was also part of the community left the unsub after being tired of getting treated poorly and finally made decided enough was enough and made the change." Hotch deduced before leaving to call Garcia, to have her look for anything that would correspond with the beginning of the murders.

After Hotch left the room Y/N leaned back in their chair to stretch as they have been wearing their chest binder for the past nine hours and stiffness was starting to set in around their rib cage. Being the ever attentive boyfriend that he is, Spencer noticed his significant other's discomfort and checked around the room to make sure it was only the team in the room as Morgan and Prentiss had both returned as well.

After feeling confident there were no outsiders who would hear their conversation he walked over to Y/N and sat next to them. "Hey you've been wearing your binder since this morning, i can tell it is starting to bother you. I packed one of your baggie shirts and sports bras in my bag because you tend to forget you can't wear it longer than eight hours before feeling uncomfortable. You should really change. I don't want you to cause yourself any unnecessary pain." Spencer had said while handing them his satchel.

"I'm fine, I promise. Plus wouldn't it be a major hint that I'm trans if I've spent the whole day flat chested and wearing a button upland then all of a sudden being in a baggie shirt with tits. I appreciate the concern but I don't know if it's the right idea, I'll change as soon as we get back to the hotel I promise." Y/N responded while placing Spencer's bag on the ground.

"Fine, but as soon as we get back to D.C you are taking a couple days without it, just to give you a break from it and let your chest relax." Spencer responded out of concern for his partner's health.

What the young couple failed to notice was the young officer who walked by the cracked open door while they were deep in their own little conversation. Hearing that one of the FBI agents that was brought in to catch this serial killer in a small town is one of the disgusting people he was trying to remove from his community.

Shortly after the conversation about Y/N's binding choices, Hotch got back after speaking with Garcia. Apparently she was unable to find any families where a queer member had left the city around the time the murders started. So they were back to square one on what the trigger was. Without a trigger they were almost back to square one on the profile, all they know is that the unsub is a homophobic sociopath who was losing control and would likely be searching for their next victim. Even with a murderer on the loose, Hotch ordered the team to go to the hotel and rest for the night; they would need all the energy they could get for the coming days of hunting this bastard.

After the black SUVs pulled up to the hotel the team unloaded and headed inside. "Shit, I left my wallet in the car. I'll be up in a minute" Y/N said as the team entered the elevator of the hotel, Spencer made a move to follow them when they turned and insisted, they would be fine on their own. It was just a short walk to cars.

As Y/N reached the SUV and opened the door they felt a presence behind them. "Spence, I said I was-" They started as they turned around but were cut off by a blow to the side of their head knocking them unconscious and into the SUV. The unsub then closed the door to SUV and climbed into the driver's seat after taking the keys from Y/N's pocket and drove away.

That night Spencer sat up waiting for about twenty minutes for Y/N to get back from getting their wallet before deciding something had to be wrong. He jumped out of the bed and headed towards the other rooms, he went door to door waking the whole team trying to see if any of them had seen Y/N. To no avail, none of them had seen them since they left the elevator.

Squatch's book of oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara