I have to go.

A/N: SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!! I've had a lot going on because school just ended and we had the big tests and I'm currently in the process of moving and my boyfriend went away for the summer and just... UGH. so anyways sorry for the awful grammar... I'm writong this on my phone so sorry! Plus I'm writing it on my notes because I don't have wifi or data cuz I went over my limit sooo.... Yeah. sorry again. LETS GET MOVING PEEPSLES!!!

- Jenn's POV -

So after all of us arrived at IKEA I got a call from my mom. " Honey I'm so sorry but we need you at home. Your father is very very sick and he might not make it. I want you here for him. He has been asking for his Jenny Poo." " Oh my god! Umm when can I come home? Do I tell Andrea I'm moving he or do I wait and can I come back?" So many questions circling my brain. " I checked the flights on my laptop and it says that you can get a flight straight back to Pennsylvania in about two weeks. It's July 7 right now so you will be leaving on the 22. And yes you can come back when your father feels better. I love you honey. Pray for your father." " I will mom. And I love you too, And daddy. I hope he feels better but I gotta go. We are at IKEA." " Ok love you bye" "Bye" and with that I got back to my group of friends.

.
.
.
.

- JC POV-

After Jenn left I got bombarded with questions. " Do you like Jenn?" " Will you ask her out?" " Do you think of her that way?" UGH.... " yes I like Jenn and I'm planning on it. You two are so annoying...." " Well soorryyyyy. But give me deets!!!" Andrea I WILL SMACK YOU... Jkjk I wouldn't smack a girl. But Kian.......... " Well???" I was snapped out of my thoughts. RUDELY I must say. " I'm going to ask her out tomorrow. I have this whole thing planned. So it starts with....." " Hey guys! What's up?" Jenn says. " Oh nothing. We were just talking about how cute this would look in your room!" Andrea rambles. Then Jenn says " Hey Andy can I borrow you for a sec... Over there?" " Yeah.... Sure?" It almost sounded like a question. They then exited.

- Andreas POV -

" What?!?" I almost screamed after I heard what Jenn's mom said to her. "Yeah. This is my last month here. And I just got here. Plus....... J-JC... I-I will a-always love h-im." She hiccuped while she cried. Oh god. If she only knew what he was planning...

A/N: 454 words!!! Adjotcnyrdvjggstvkrdvj!!!!!! Plus this idea goes to @qveenbluehair and your idea will be next chapter @brokensmile3169

Thanks to all you guys!!! I'll update tomorrow if I get 5 votes? Atleast 1 please!!!! ILY ALL! STAY CLOUDY!!!

If your still reading... If you like the story so far then draw a caylen cloud with "J+J" on it and comment your Wattpad and I will follow you and then DM me a pick of your right wrist!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡