Chapter 16- Crackpot

Start from the beginning

The Nevermore students were now dressed as pilgrims and were standing inside and outside the fudge shop handing out samples of fudge.

Wyatt was inside holding a tray with samples, Y/n was in the far corner, she was holding a bowl filled with refills, incase anybody's fudge tray got over. Wyatt was speaking to a bunch of tourists in German.

"Enjoy your 'authentic' pilgrim fudge made with cacao beans procured by the opressed indigenous people of the Amazon. All proceeds go to uphold this pathetic whitewashing of American history. Also, fudge wasn't invented for another 258 years." He then held out the tray to all the tourists "Any takers?" He asks with a smile.

The tourists understood nothing Wyatt had said. They just walked away. Y/n began giggling at his performance.

Wyatt turned around at the beautiful sound. He smirked at the laugh and gave her a flirty wink. He  held out his finger and gestured for her to come closer.

Y/n walked up to him. She stood a few meters away from  him, Wyatt grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer and grabbed her waist, pulling her flush against him, she gasped at his action, he leaned down next to her ear "Meet me by the meeting house." He whispered and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Her face flushed a dark red. She gave him a stiff nod and exited the building, Wyatt right behind her. Her face was still a deep red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eugene sat down on a bench with a tray of fudge almost empty right beside him. He had eaten most of fudge, he had fudge smeared all over his lips and teeth. He went to pick up another piece of fudge, but he realized he couldn't take anymore, he put it back with a sigh."

He put his retainer back in his mouth, but he was grabbed from behind and lifted onto a platform that had stocks on it.

It was Lucas and his dumb friends.

"Check out this greedy little freak." One of them sneers.

"Please, I need to get back to the..." Eugene trails off, his stomach began to make some concerning sounds.

Suddenly, Eugene threw up all over the boy, he got some of the puke on Lucas as well.

"Come here!" A kid snarled, grabbing Eugene and pulling him towards the stocks.

"Hey! Leave him alone!"

All of them turned around to see a very angry Y/n stomping towards them, her eyes glowing a red, hair flowing behind her and red sparks of magic emitting from her hands.

"Stay out of this freak!" Another boy said walking towards her.

Y/n shot her powers at him, his hand got third degree burns, he screamed in pain as Y/n used her powers to fling him against him a wall. The boy collapsed to the ground in pain, but he got up again.

Y/n used her mind control powers to control the two boys, but it was too late, one of them already having her in a tight grip.

"Let go of me!" Y/n yells struggling against his grips.

"Put her in the stocks too." One of the boys suggests. (I got this idea from another author, I found it really cute, so credits to that author, they are also a Male Wednesday author)

The boy holding her began dragging her to the stocks. Wyatt stepped onto the platform.

"Howdy Pilgrims." He greets.

Wyatt walked forward and stopped a boy from locking Eugene in the stocks.

"Leave him alone. And, get.your.hands.off.her" Wyatt hisses, pronouncing every single word when he saw what the boy was doing.

"You want to end up in the stocks too?" A boy asks.

"Remember what happened the last time we did this dance?"

The boy pulled Eugene out of the stocks and tossed him to Lucas. The boy approached Wyatt and placed his hand on his shoulder. Wyatt pushed his hand off and kicked his shins causing him to fall. The boy got up again and attempted to throw a punch, Wyatt ducked. He tried to punch again but Wyatt cracked his knuckles and twisted his arm in a painful hold, he pulled arm more breaking it. The boy screamed and held his hand in pain as he collapsed.

Wyatt looked at the other two boys "You're still here?"

"I can't get into anymore trouble with my dad." Lucas mutters to the other guy.

The boy sighed and pushed Y/n to Wyatt who grabbed her waist steadying them both from falling.

The two boys walked away leaving their injured friend.

Wyatt sighs in relief, he looked down at Y/n who was already looking at him, she blushed and looked away. He gently cupped her cheeks and pushed her face to meet his face, he examined her face. "Are you alright? They didn't hurt you right?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Are you okay?" 

"Yeah I am fine."

Y/n cleared her throat awkwardly and pulled herself from Wyatt, although she didn't want to. She turned to Eugene "Let's get you cleaned up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n had taken her t-shirt off, leaving her in a dress. She used her shirt to clean Eugene up.

"Nobody's ever stood up for me." Eugene confesses.

Wyatt glanced at him leaning against the wall, foot on the wall and arms crossed. "You said Hummers stick to each other."

"I know this may come as a shock, but I don't have any other friends other than Y/n and the bees."

Wyatt's gaze softened. "You remind me of my brother, desire to strangle him every waking moment."

Y/n finished cleaning Eugene. "Done." She announces.

"Good, now follow me. I need to know more about Crackstone. So shave a meeting house to break into."

A/N:

Hiii hope you liked this chapter.

As always dedcated to Paige and kisses_magnolias

Love,

Hermione <3