Chapter 2 : Jealous Alpha

Aonung's pov : I was waiting until this strange navi to wake up until he was waking up I looked over at him and I got him some food and then he said "where am i?" " your in the Metkayina Village you are in my hut and what's your name tho?" "I'm Ney'ake"

Ney'ake:

"What clan are you from?" "I'm from the woods clan and the next olo'eyktan of my clan and I don't want to be olo'eyktan yet"

Me and him were talking until I heard Tsireya knock I got up and let her in "Ao'nung who is this?" "He is Ney'ake he is from the wood clan" "oh well he is a Alpha is he" we got up and we all went to see the others and they asked who was this like Tsireya did and Ney'ake introduce himself and I noticed Neteyam was glaring at him and i realized that my heat was tomorrow but I decided to hang out with Ney'ake and Rotxo, Neteyam hated him but Rotxo liked him and Ney'ake said he has someone at his home he said his name is junjie and he said His mate is a Alpha and him and then we all hanged out until neteyam took me somewhere.

Neteyam's pov : I kissed Ao'nung and then we started making out and then we took a breath from the making out and I said this "your mine Ao'nung when your in heat I will help you got it?" I said in a low tone Ao'nung nodded and then we headed back and I noticed that I made kiss marks on his neck and he was blushing so much, it was cute and then we all headed to bed "good night Ao'nung" I kissed him " night Neteyam" and we all went to sleep

( Y'all the heat part will be tomorrow or Friday idk you chose anyway Good night! )