8. One True Love

Começar do início

Krysten slowly went down and unzipped his pants as well, just to see his hard shaft. She looked at the shaft for a while, while on the other hand, Aaron gazed at her. She then held it, slowly rolled her tongue through its tip and it was somehow enough to make Aaron moan. As he moaned, she felt more aroused and took it all in, sucking it like a sultry seductive goddess. On the other hand, Aaron felt so good that he felt like he was losing his senses. He didn't felt the need for anything else. He just closed his eyes and felt the perfect strokes by Krysten.

After a while, when Aaron was about to come, Krysten stopped and looked at him. Aaron felt pissed by her actions and looked at her. "What the fuck?" He snapped. "How can I let you come when I couldn't?" She replied with a wicked smile on her face.

"So that's what you want?" Aaron smirked at which she nodded.

He immediately pulled her closer and then make her sit in his lap. He tore away her undies as he shoved one of his fingers right in her pussy. "Fuck," she squirmed. "Oh, my baby! You are so wet for me," he teased her as he thrust her with his fingers. She moaned with every stroke as she felt so good due to his thrust, and soon, he inserted his one more finger into her, doubling the pleasure.

"Oh my God, Aaron, Fuck me," Krysten spat when she couldn't take it anymore. As soon as Aaron heard that, he didn't waste any more time, he held her right over his shaft and penetrated her as she asked after which he started to fuck her roughly.

The car was filled with grunts and moans as they were pounding roughly each other. Both of them felt so good, but something was unusual this time as well. Aaron couldn't find himself feeding on her, he didn't even felt the urge to try, and this slowly bothered him. But at this moment, his thoughts were clouded by the pleasure he felt and for this time, he wanted to keep it as it is.

As both were about to climax, Krysten held Aaron's shoulders as she arched back in pleasure. She closed her eyes and felt the extreme pleasure she wanted to feel as she came. On the other hand, Aaron pulled her and kissed on her chin as he climaxed. After a great climax, both were now left there in the car, panting as they hugged each other.

"This was great again," Aaron spoke. "Yeah, this was," Krysten replied. "So? What's this going to be? Forget each other after it's done? Or shall we see each other more often?" He curiously asked. Krysten looked at Aaron as she couldn't control her blush and looked away. He noticed her expressions and found himself unable to resist looking at her.

"Answer me, Krysten," He teased her again.

"Well, we have once failed in maintaining the forgetting each other part, so let's try with we will see each other more often. I think that will be cool," she replied as her cheeks flushed.

"Okay, then," Aaron took out his phone and looked towards her, "may I have your number?" He winked.

Krysten smiled and took his phone from him, dialled her number on the phone, gave herself a ring and returned him the phone. "Here, numbers exchanged, call me whenever you need me and I will do the same," she spoke as she wore her clothes. While Aaron just quietly looked at her getting dressed up. "Now I should leave," she spoke as she was about to get out of the car.

"Krysten wait," he held her hand as she was about to step out of the car. She turned and looked at him. "May I drop you?" He asked in a confusing tone. She looked at him then looked away, thinking about the offer. "Sure," she replied with a mild smile. "Cool," Aaron smiled like he was victorious over something. He immediately wore his clothes and hopped into the driving seat while Krysten hopped on the passenger's seat near him. "Let's go," Aaron smiled, and then drove the car towards Krysten's home.

After twenty minutes, the car finally stopped in front of Krysten's house.

"So, you're home," Aaron spoke with a warm smile. "Thank you, Aaron," she couldn't resist her smile as well and in the next moment, they found themselves lost in each other's eyes.

They just quietly stared at each other, with a warm smile on their faces. They felt something different, an unusual spark, an unusual comfort was present between them and they could sense it.

They wanted to stop the time at that moment and just feel it, but both of them knew that it was impossible. So Krysten turned towards Aaron, leaned forward and placed her lips against him to give him a short yet sweet goodbye and good night kiss and then she got out of the car and walked inside her apartment.

For a second, Aaron was confused about what happened, but then he saw her going inside, he couldn't resist, but smile. As he was sure that she has entered her flat, he took out his phone and made a call.

"Hey Felix," he spoke as soon as Felix picked up the call. "Aaron? You're calling right now?" Felix was confused. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I was feeding, what happened, dude?" Felix asked in a confused tone.

"You were right Felix, she is my one true love," Aaron sighed. "Are you sure?" Felix was surprised and not surprised at the same moment. "Yes, I am damn sure, Felix," he confessed. "Tell me in detail," Felix demanded.

"Look, I can't feed on her, I can't even think about feeding on her or do anything that would hurt her physically. I feel like I am a completely different person near her, I feel vulnerable, I feel different and this, this feels beautiful. This feels beautiful beyond my expectations bro and I can't get over the feeling it's so perfect. I feel complete, whenever I am near Krysten. I cannot resist her, I can not hurt her, and I always keep thinking about her, what more proof do we need? To understand that yes, she is my one true love, she is the one who will complete my existence as a vampire, she will be the one who will stand by me no matter what, she is the one man, she is the one made for me. And as much as this feels great, I am scared as well," Aaron spoke.

"Scared? Why?" Felix asked. "I couldn't even have sex with anyone else, I didn't felt the urge to do it," he spoke. "So?" He couldn't understand Aaron's words. "So that means, I have found my one true love, which will make me unable to get satisfied by anyone else. That's the most basic rule of it. A rule by which every vampire, human, wolves or any supernatural or normal being is bound to," Aaron replied pissed off.

"Okay, bro! I am getting it all, but why are you getting panicked?" Felix asked. "Because Felix, I want you to kill her," Aaron confessed.

"What?" Felix was shocked. "Yes," Aaron nodded. "Have you gone mad Aaron? You want me to kill your one true love? There is no way I am doing that bro, so chill down mate," he snapped.

"Bro, I am asking you to do this, because I can't do it. I can't kill her, I am unable to do that. Understand it, bro" Aaron pleaded. "But why do you want to kill her man? Why?" He asked in a pissed off tone.

"Bro, you know them, you know from where we belong. I am asking you to kill her now so that our story doesn't develop, because if it develops and if they got to know about her, they will kill her brutally, right in front of my eyes, and I will be unable to save her. The way she will suffer in future will be worse than death, that's why, I want you to kill her, so she is freed from all her sufferings," Aaron confessed.