ᴠɪ

|•| ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ |•|
_________________________

|•| ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ |•|_________________________

______________
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷
___

         — WHAT TASK ARE YOU GIVEN ? Well.. Now that I've been walking for a few miles just to enter the black forest, I'm here to collect some creatures and bring them back alive.

Crimson eyes shined in the dark, swirling around with a green colour as pupils was still yet to be dilated.
' Now.. Where oh where ' Cyrielle questioned, it's not the first time she's going in here, orders are given she always comes here to fulfill them.

Green hues slowly coming out in a float, out of her the hues gliding and spinning around, a small horn came out of her head Cyrielle's head became a little bit heavy as the horns then loopsided to the back.
' Like the seven deadly sins.. I got Satan ' Cyrielle sighed while walking.. No wonder she felt more hot headed then usual.

Her eyes now fulfilling themselves and swirled with more green as Cyrielle continued to walk, now with the demonic entity having a pact with her she can take any form as she wants.

Let's finish the task shall we?

Cyrielle dragged a maid, as she opened the door of her own cage seeing the demonic beast inside doing god knows what.
"Ugh, you used half of my form didn't you?" It said while looking at her.
Cyrielle simply threw the maid in, the scream of horror the maid let out while looking at the said beast.

"I'm giving you a reward for it" Cyrielle smiled with a tilt of her head, before then she closed the door and locked it once more.
' Hmm.. I may need to request father to take a certain Baron ' Cyrielle Humed to herself while walking away, She seemed to be lost in thought now.

' I feel to much like home now.. It's like I belong here '

' But what can I do ? I'm in needs of help '

Cyrielle stopped in her tracks, she looks up to see Dion up front ' I forgot he came back '
Dion tilted his head seeing the well hidden face he had heard talks about.
"So..? Cyrielle hm.. You don't look as bad as they say" He said, although Cyrielle only rolled her eyes while walking passed the male ' If anything.. I shouldn't come across business with that men.. '

Cyrielle kept on walking, feeling the burning and lingering gaze of the male burning holes behind her back.
' I don't know now.. Situation might worsened seeing him around ' Cyrielle kept on walking as she take a turn in the hallway.
' Wonder what sister Roxie is doing.. I never see her unless father calls ' The two of them never ready get along, but the wants to really talk to the older female chanted Cyrielle's curiosity.

Speak of the devil.

"Ah sister Roxie" Cyrielle greeted, Roxanne smiled while looking at her younger sister, "It's been awhile Riel" Roxanne spoke, the word felt like feather as Cyrielle returned the smile.
"Shall we catch up now?" Roxanne asked, without a question Cyrielle quickly clung onto the older's arm with a wide smile.

"I heard about your poisonous butterflies! It is so cool on how you manage and successfully hatch them!" Cyrielle quickly beamed, Roxanne chuckled letting the younger one clung onto her arm as they walk, "I don't think it's that great, of course we are an Agriche aren't we?" Roxanne questioned as Cyrielle only tilted her head

"But only one of us had successfully hatch that egg" Cyrielle kept being persistent, as she smiled looking at her older sister.
' Let's try creating a progress ' Roxanne only smiled by the flattery, ofcourse who wouldn't reject a compliment from such an angelic face?

_______________________

_______