001, 𝐇𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Isabella black stood in Grimmauld place. She looked to her dad Sirius as he walked in.

She frowned as she looked to him. "What is it?" She asked. 

Sirius sighed. "Dumbledore came when you were still in bed asleep. There's a problem," he said as Isabella turned to face her father and sighed.

She knew when he was keeping something from her. "What is it?"

"Well the dark lord has risen. We know that."

"Yes. Months after my murderous father managed to get away from Hogwarts. I mean what are the chances?" Isabella said. 

Sirius chuckled. "Yes well apparently he has set his sights on you. He's been watching you. He's had his followers watching. And he has seen what a powerful witch that you are and he wants you. He wants you to join him. I know that you have just finished school and everything. But you are in danger. As much as I don't want to say it," he said.

Isabella looked to him and frowned. She was in shock and she couldn't believe what he was saying. She didn't know what to think.

But she was scared. The dark lord has his sights on her and that scared her as she had no idea what to do.

"What are we going to do?"

"Well Remus is going back to the school to teach. He was your professor last year. He suggested that you become his assistant and take over for days that are full moons. It means that you will be going back to Hogwarts," Sirius said as Isabella sighed

She knew it was a mess. She knew that it wasn't easy. She knew that she was scared.

But she also knew that the last thing that she wanted was to join the dark lord. 

She knew that she had to return to Hogwarts to keep safe.

Sirius walked over to her as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled. "You're my daughter. And all that matters to me is your safety. It will be okay," Sirius said as he hugged her. Isabella smiled.

She knew all that has happened. And despite how Sirius had been away, he was a good dad and always there for her.

****

Isabella stood in the defence against the dark arts classroom. Her head was a mess and she hated to think about it all.

She didn't know what to think about returning to Hogwarts and being an assistant.

"Isabella," a voice said.

She turned to see Remus and smiled. "Hey," she said.

Remus smiled. "I heard about what happened. The threat and all. I wanted to see if you were okay?" He asked.

Isabella smiled. "I guess. I don't know. I'm just scared. All of this is a mess. I didn't plan this coming back to school months after leaving," she told him.

Remus nodded and smiled. "I get that. I offered you this job as my assistant as I need the help. I thought it would be good for you too. I know that things are hard. I get that you are probably scared but it will be okay," he said as Isabella smiled.

She knew how she had always had a slight crush on Remus when he was her professor. And she knew it wasn't easy. She knew that it scared her.

Isabella knew that she wanted to make it work. She knew that she didn't want to leave in fear.

But with the dark lord after her she knew that she had to keep safe

****

Isabella sat in her chambers and sighed. She knew how things were and how it wasn't easy.

But she had no idea that as she tried to keep herself safe at Hogwarts. How everything was going to change for her.

She was going to find herself getting closer to someone that she never expected and nothing would be the same again.