"The night starting to pick up, how long you staying?" He questioned sitting her bag beside the three others. "A few more hours honestly"

Even though the two had exchanged numbers they rarely had conversations unless they were asking each other if they were coming in.

"Awl yeah?" He leaned against the door. "Boy please stop looking at me like that" Yuri chuckles

Kam let out a laugh standing against the locker room door smiling at her appearance. "When you gone take off? You always in here and every time you say you gone take off you right back in this bitch" He spoke

She shrugged. "I don't know, I'm taking care of myself right now so I have to keep stacking my money for right now"

"I feel that, take a li' break sometime though"

"I will eventually, you just standing right here come do me a favor and count this money then place it in rubber bands" She spoke

"I got ya' , when you gone' let me take you out pretty girl?"

Yuri felt herself smile a bit before she laughing covering her smile. "Whenever" She shrugged

"You already at two bands and I still got two bags full gon' head go home pretty" Kam shook his head. "No"

Voices begun to get loud as the locker room door pushed open. "Boss wants to see you right quick Yuri" A security guard spoke.

Yuri looked over at kam. "I got ya' shit gon' head" He nodded, yuri pulled the shirt over self before making her way towards the back of the club.

Soon enough she stood at a big grey door knocking on it. "Come in!" The deep voice yelled.

Yuri pushed opened the door revealing the older gentlemen who looked exactly like Yasir, he was a fit gentlemen dark skin with hazel eyes and long dreadlocs.

He had a couple face tattoos along with a nose piercing, you wouldn't think he was older then 25 honestly.

"Sit down"

"Why you won't tell me you was still in high school youngin?" He questioned lighting his head away from his phone, yuri sighed throwing her face in her hands.

"I ain't mad- let me know what you got going"

"Im sorry BK, I just got kicked out I don't have any income I just needed a quick job and it's easy money I am so sorry" She cried

"Stop crying, I ain't upset with you at all but you is gon' have to take a li' break from the job because when the people come inspect the club they gone look at you but if you need money or anything hit me up I'll write you a check for whatever you need" He spoke

"And when you graduate yo' job gone be right here fa' you I promise youngin' I'm not mad okay?" He looked at her.

"Fuckkkk, I needed this job BK please" She cried. "I'm sorry Yuri, I'll write you a check you can finish tonight" He spoke.

"Fuck, okay Thank you BK" she wiped her face, l BK simply nodded.

Yuri left out of the room heading inside the main club looking around, her eyes traveled around the club before making her way to the section looking at Yasir.