😌💗Assurance!💗😌

Start from the beginning

We finally reached a house. It looked huge but very minimalistic. I smiled at the house and looked at ashwineyy questioning whose house this was...

Ashwineyy- Namma veedu dha ma..
He says gripping my hand and I quickly glanced back at him thinking..

I know how rough this was for him to come all the way here especially to this house... after amma passed away he didn't want to come back here to get memories back...

I smiled and gripped his hand tighter and we both walked in together. I smiled and looked around the house it was huge but well decorated the house looked well maintained.

Mani akka and hussain anna came rushing towards us then we sat down and chatted but my thoughts were still on the wedding. As we were talking kumar uncle walked down the stairs I smiled and he came towards me then began...

Kumar- Epdi ma irruka?
He says smiling and greeting

Sivu- Nala irruken pa neenga epdi irrukinga?
I smile

Kumar- Aven yella sonnan ma.. yenaku yellathuku samandham yenaku una pakka bodhu yengayo patha maari irrundhuchu nee rakshan oda thangachi ya ma..?
He asks smiling and fell on his feet to get his blessings

Sivu- Ama pa... anna dha yenna pandradhukunu therla.. ungaluku dha yella theriyu la..
I say concerned he smiles

Kumar- Ashwin yella pathupan ma nee tension ilama irru naanga irruko..
I smile and nod

Sakthi and pavi began telling everything tht has happened and all the wedding plans akshays family has arranged. They were a little surprised to see how fast they r doing all this but they gave me so much reassurance everything will be ok.

I sigh but my eyes started searching for ashwineyy...I went away from the others in search for him. As I was walking around I saw ashwineyy looking out the window. I smiled and walk towards him then placed my hand on his arm...

Ashwineyys pov
I went away from everyone to my room... The things I avoided the memories I tried to come away from... it feels like everything was coming back to me. It kind of scared me thinking abt how the last time I was here amma was no more...

It scared me thinking this might be the a way where I loose my angel too. After amma passing away everything seemed out of place. I didn't want anyone near me and avoided the light for so long and lived in the dark...

After meeting my angel everything changed and tht in way scares me I can't bare loosing her too. As I was in my thoughts I felt a hand on my arm. I looked down to see my angel I slightly smiled and she began..

Sivu- Yenna pandringa ashwineyy inga?
She says smiling

Ashwineyy- Onu ila ma summa pathutu irruken
I say slightly smiling

Sivu- Ilayeyy neenga ipdi irrundha yedho yosichutu irrukingala aruthooo..
She says looking at my eyes and I look down...

Sivu- Yenna ma aachu?..
She asks concerned..

Ashwineyy- Last time inga vandha bodhu amma...
Before I could tell her she itself understood wht was going through my mind. She held my arm tighter and began..

Sivu- Puriyudhu ashwineyy... nee ipa inga vandhu Idhella face panna bodhu na evlo proud ahh irruken theriyuma... amma inga irrundha kandipa sema proud ahh irrupanga..
She says smiling

Ashwineyy- mmm.. ma?
I say turning towards her

Sivu- sollu ma..
She says looking at me

Ashwineyy- Yenna vitu la poida maata la..?
I say holding her chin and looking deep inside her eyes..

Sivu- Idhella oru kelvi ya? Yean last breath vara unkooda dha...😘💗✨
She says smiling...
I wasn't able to express my happiness to her in words instead i expressed it in a different way... I leaned and kissed her lips.. Soft pecks on her lips... We stayed like tht for 2 mins or so then she hugged me tightly...🥰💗✨

Few hours later (sivaangis pov)
After sometimes we all spent some time together and ate lunch. I got a call from rakshan anna calling me home but somehow we managed and told him we will be finished by the evening. He told ok and told us to come by safely...

Few more hours pass by its currently 5pm. Me pavi and sakthi had to go since akshays colleagues r coming over. When I told ashwineyy he let an annoyed frown but we had to play along the drama till atleast tomorrow...

Ashwineyy offered to drop and we nodded but before we go ashwineyy came towards me and gave me a box. I looked at him confused asking wht it was then mani akka began..

Mani- Sivu idhu amma oda saree da.. nalliku idha mudinja ketu...
She says smiling

Sivu- Kandipa idhu dha keturen..
I say smiling and looking at ashwineyy who was already smiling at me

Soon we got on the car and ashwineyy dropped us near the house and went. When we went inside the house was already crowded with so many guests. I stare uncomfortably and aacha rushed towards me..

Aacha- Yenna moleyy ivlo nero? Aacha kooptrundha na vandhurupen la?..
He says looking at me concerning

Sivu- Ila aacha uber la vandhutuo prechana ila...
I say slightly
As we were talking akshay rushed over and grabbed my hand

Akshay- Sivu namma company colleagues la vandhurukanga introduce pannanu va..
He says smiling but I was trying my best to get out of his grip and he looked at me weirdly

Akshay- Ayoo yean kaii dhana... kalayanthuku munnadi kai pudicha thappu la ila...
He says chuckling but I just look at uncomfortably..

As he began introducing me to others I just kept trying to go somewhere but no luck then suddenly aacha came towards me and began...

Aacha- Mapillai na sivaangi ya konjo kallichu kootitu varen..
He says and holds my hand then akshays nodded letting me go.

I smiled then aacha was taking me back to my room I looked confused since we were leaving everyone out but as soon as the room opened sakthi and pavi were there looking nervous. I stared at aacha confusingly and then it crossed me...

Aacha knows.....😳💗✨

Auhoreyys note
Hey lovlies srry for the long wait I have decided to write again!! More updates very soon!😄💗✨
Make sure to check out arranged love if u haven't yet🙃💗✨
Plz do support and show ur love lovlies!😊💗✨