"changing a nappy is light work, i could do that shit in my sleep." suna said proudly.

"yeah right." osamu mumbled.

the six of you spent the rest of the night conversing and catching up with one another, it felt good to be around your friends after being separated with so long. despite you having all gone to the same college you had fairly different schedules which made it hard to link up.

when you and suna finally got home you were drained, it was just past 1 in the morning but suna still had the energy to hold you in his arms.

he began kissing your forehead which eventually led to your neck, forcing you to laugh from the ticklish feeling, he eventually stopped when you gently pushed him away and it fell silent.

"i had fun tonight." you said.

"yeah?" suna agreed. "they're good people, we got lucky with our friend group."

"mhm, it's just a shame we won't get to see them as often though."

"true." he replied, beginning to kiss along your neck again. "but we've got each other plus baby natsumi now so it shouldn't be too bad."

"rin!" you chuckled. "are you tryna get me pregnant again?"

"maybe." he joked as his hand slipped up your dress, from there he tugged and played with your nipples before eventually pulling them out to suck on.

you gasped at the sensation as his other hand fondled with your other boob, massaging the plump flesh in his hand. the feeling of his tongue swirling around your tit was something you would never get tired of.

"jheeze, it's like i'm already looking after a kid." you grinned.

"what?" suna lifted his head up. "i'm only making the most of the time i have left before i have to share you."

you couldn't help but laugh at his ridiculous comment. "you know you'll still have my attention even after i give birth, right?"

suna playfully pouted, as if doubting you before finally coming to his senses. "i know, i know."

you knew suna liked being babied but this was another level, not that you were complaining though. you were actually pretty glad that he felt comfortable enough to let his guard down this much whenever he was around you like this.

"i can't wait to see how things'll play out in the end." he continued.

"me too." you ran your fingers through his hair and before you knew it his lips were on yours, suna had never felt this much of an attraction towards a woman before in his life but he was glad it was you.

he knew finding someone like you was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

it wasn't long before suna's fingers found themselves in you, massaging the spongy spot that had you seeing stars and chanting his name every time. by now you were sprawled out beneath him with your mouth agape.

"oh fuck-" you squirmed when you finally came, you walls spasming around suna's digits and eyes rolling to the back of your head.

his eyes stayed on you as your breathing eventually settled, it was something about you being pregnant with his child that made him feel even more attracted to you. he eventually pulled his fingers out and sucked them to taste your release.

"you know." you spoke up. "i never realised how selfless you were."

"hm?" suna raised a brow. "you think?"

"well yeah, even as teenagers you always prioritised other people's needs over your own."

he shrugged. "guess that's just who i am."

"yeah, and i love you for it." you said before reaching for his clothed erection.

"i love you more baby and hey, look who's the selfless one now." he replied, half laughing as he sat back against the headrest.