Chapter-5

Thanks to patient readers who waited for update.@riyuuu_33 thank you dear for encouraging me to continue. thanks all my readers for supporting me 

What should I forget?

The pain u gave or those sweet memories

Or should it be the sweet words that you

murmured

Or it should be promise that you gave me

to stay forever

- Anonymous

So back to the story....

Arjun is driving the car, it has been three years of their marriage, she waited for him. she never forced him for anything. Even after marriage they started a normal life as flat mates. Slowly Arjun started to move on and he started to be dependent on Riya. From Riya it became Ri for him. It was a peaceful journey.. a journey of bliss. 

Flashback

Arjun was getting ready for facing Sikandar alone. Same time Riya was approaching office to stop Arjun. She has lost 2 years by hiding everything from him, she cannot lose him even if it is his duty. when she reached office, she saw Arjun walking outside of the office. Sameer and entire staff trying to stop him from going alone to face Sikandar alone. Sakshi and Liza was frighten by seeing the Arjun's anger and the thirst for revenge. Riya stood at door blocking his path. She was ready to face the rage of Arjun but not to lose him. According to her mother " decision taken in anger destroy everything".

Arjun was suddenly surprised to see that someone blocking him. He tried to move her away from the door but she didn't budge. In sudden rage Arjun asked Riya "Riya.. ye konsa bachpana kar rahi ho tum?" Instead of flinching and moving away Riya shouted " As being third -in -command of ETF and being an ACP its my duty to make you realize that u are going to throw your life under bus for no reason and if your going everyone will accompany you, else you are not going." Arjun retreated back to office and sat at conference hall and stared at Riya angrily, instead flinching back, she just smiled at Sameer who has taken brothers place when she needed it. She took the seat and started to share information about Sikandar she had gathered in short time, and his method of working. After planning everything, they started to leave the office for capturing Sikandar. 

They started an intense fight with the men of Sikandar and when she looked to his right saw Riya fighting right beside him without any fear. After e-xora incident she has become as cold as ice. She never denies to shoot, the girl who was afraid of shooting, was now confident and cold expression in her face give chill in the spine of the enemies. Sudden voice of gun shot brought back Arjun to present. Arjun saw Sikandar who was laughing at them. " Welcome to my den Arjun, kaise ho tum?, Roshni maut ke badala lene chatha hu...tch..tch...". Before Arjun could react " bathe bahuth karthe ho tum Sikandar... Kam se kam rakhna seekho Sikandar." Riya  replied. "Tum baathe bi karthe ho? Kaha se laate is tarha ki padakom ko Arjun?" Sikandar spatted at Arjun. Arjun pulled Riya to his back protectively. She wanted to protest but Sameer nodded no, so kept her mouth mum. Arjun took and shoot his  gun towards Sikandar at same  there was one more shot towards Arjun from Sikandar, Riya took the shot at shoulders by pushing Arjun out his path. Everyone shouted Ri/Riya and rushed to her and  Arjun was holding her tightly. she was bleeding heavily and squirming with pain.

Arjun eyes were full of concern he was running with her to SUV and Sameer without started to rush the SUV as possible. Arjun was holding her head he was feeling a fear that he felt when he saw Roshni tortured, he wanted to confront Riya. He slowly cupped Riya's  face and asked Riya" why did u do this Riya". she smiled in pain and said" mere hothe huve aapko kuch hojavu ye me nahi dekh saktha. kyunki me aapse Pyar kartha hu. Ab mujhe kuch hojaye  mujhe koi problem nahi he" and Riya became unconscious due to pain and blood loss and they reached the hospital.

see you in the next part....