explosions immerse

explosions immerse. there's fire everywhere, the people on ikran and pa'li calling out.
"mother i do not enjoy us in this danger, can we please all go home?" i ask. "of course, let's go get your father."
༇༇༇
♕my parents and i quickly arrive back to our home and i make them sit with me.
"mother and father, i know you guys may not be very happy with me either because i mated with jake and i know that i cannot be tsahik anymore. but i just want to apologize. im sorry for disappointing you guys and eytukan and moat, but i love him." i say.
"my daughter, we are not mad or disappointed in you. in fact i am glad you chose what your heart wanted, he does have a strong heart and is fearless. moat didn't accept him if she didn't trust him. i respect tsu'tey but we always knew you never saw him like that. moat and eytukan will come around." my father says.
"we will love you no matter what happens ak'tari."
"i love you guys so much. i pray to eywa we are safe in this war that is going to happen." i let out as i cry. i hug both of my parents and excuse myself to my room.
jake is still in my bed in the same position as i left him. i lay next to him and hug him once again. i hold his cold hand and i fall asleep.
༇༇༇
⍟in the morning, lyle and many other men were walking through the remains of the bulldozers and he reports to quaritch quickly seeing the damage.

"looks like they used banshees first, the angles steep

"looks like they used banshees first, the angles steep." pointing to the arrows in the bodies. "they also set the amp suit on fire! drivers toast." lyle adds.
"the rest of the squad?" quaritch asks
"6 bodies thats uhh, well the equipments totaled."
selfride walks into his office and fiddles with the unobtanium sitting on his desk thinking.
quaritch walks in and presents him the idea of going to war with the na'vi. selfridge hesitates but accepts. they decide they would go to war in 2 days.
༇༇༇
ak'tari sulks while practicing her aim more and more.
"if you keep hitting it, you'll break the tree. you know you are prepared. what's wrong?" neytiri questions.
♕"it's just that. nevermind its nothing really tiri." i say giving her a reassuring smile.
"i know you too well to know that you are not. talk to me."
"okay, im scared tiri. im so scared, i do not want this war to happen and im scared that jake is working with the sky people. i do not want to believe it because i trust him but he hasn't come back tiri i'm losing my mind. i miss him." i cry.
"ohh ma ak'tari, come here" neytiri says embracing me.
"i trust him too. i thought about that as well but think about it. eywa would not have given you a sign to not kill him if he were to betray us. and i must tell you that it's not that easy for him either. the sky people are very bad you know that. they probably knew jake wanted to be with us now." "your right tiri. thank you for everything, i love you so much."
"i love you too. lets go practice your combat skills!" tiri says pulling me towards a different area.
༇༇༇
⍟while the whole lab was busy preparing for the war trudy snuck to where jake grace and norm were to break them out.
there was someone guarding theyre cell so she went to the cafeteria and got a cart with food and went back.
"what's going on brother long time no see!" trudy says
they all look at trudy and sit up.
"personally i dont think these tree hugging traitors deserve steak." she smirks.
"they get steak? thats bullshit let me see this." the man says as he pulls open the cart drawer. trudy immediately pulls out her gun, pointing it to him and moving him down to the floor.

 trudy immediately pulls out her gun, pointing it to him and moving him down to the floor

"yeah. you know what that is." she says knocking him out.
"max!" she yells. max runs in and gets them out and they run down the halls to trudy's helicopter. trudy and norm run ahead to start it. norm hands trudy an oxygen masks and they sneak in the dark. grace max and jake go the same way but jake stops max before going through the door.

♔"max stay here

♔"max stay here. i need someone we can trust on the inside." max nods and runs back quickly. trudy starts to ready the ship as norm takes off the flaps covering the fans. meanwhile, ⍟quaritch gets alerted by the woman behind the cameras about an unauthorized start up. he runs to where they were and once he gets there he loads his gun and starts shooting at the helicopter.

trudy yells at them to hurry and flies out into the trees nearby heading for their other link station

༇༇༇
they all congratulate each other but grace is quiet. jake looks down at her and sees her mask very foggy. "you okay doc?"

 "you okay doc?"

"crap. this is going to ruin my whole day." she huffs as she pulls her hand away full of blood. ♔"grace is hit." jake says.
he grabs some bandage and rubbing alcohol to disinfect the wound and wraps the bandage around it. "hang in there grace we're almost there."
————
1449 words