Oneshot 1

WARNING:  If you are uncomfortable with the following then this story is not for you

(Tag: Leash, yandere love stare, obsession dialogue, a bit of blood)

You had no idea where you are as of the moment

Barefooted and bruised, you desperately ran with all that is left of you, your breath, your blood, and your heart.

You can already hear the footsteps and chains dragging across the floor in the distance. Frantic out of your wits your foot thuds against the floor. Every step you take, the closer they can hear you. Your heart is a beating mess, your brain tries to coordinate your movements and your lungs pump oxygen to keep you conscious and moving for as long as possible.

When did they become like this? You fell in love with them that is for sure but aside from the bloody spectacle you witnessed, there are those eyes. Your instincts speak for it and then the next moment you are sprinting from whatever the hell just happened.

You could feel the coolness or hotness of the flames chasing behind you, the bright blue light illuminating the hallways while melting the paint and plastic. Everything is chaotic, twisting and distorting until...you bumped into a wall. Trying to catch your consciousness–you realized or rather panicked at your judgment.

That wall was not there before right? How long did you run? Did you take a wrong turn?

"Darling ~"

The flames already surrounded you, they are already behind you, slamming their hand against the wall. You turned around to see their blue eyes directed at yours while smiling eerily as if satisfied. You fell to the ground not because your knees gave up and your feet were overused from running too long though you knew you are no athlete, it is simply because your entire knows that you have to give up. Not minding the bruises or fresh grazes across your legs and the bump on your head, you whimpered helplessly at your own demise.

"Aw, I'm sorry don't be scared. I'll put it out don't worry,"

The flames cease around you, scorching marks are left on the wall while the plastic and paint melt towards the floor. The smoke fog and smell are suffocating enough to die here but it does not seem the case with them in front of you.

"I'm sorry for what you had seen a while ago, but trust me it's all over and.."

Overshadowing towards you they stretched the chain with their hands, chuckling.

"Finally...I can finally have you. If you come here and do as I say, nothing will hurt you," they knelt down and gazed upon you.

Tears stream down your cheeks, you are crying out of sanity, out of confusion. Your conscience is not working properly and you are getting dizzy from either your brain or the pungent odor.

A cold finger pressed against your lower lip, their thumb played with the softness and moistness of your lips before placing a chaste kiss on it.

"Darling...please don't leave me, otherwise I'd be sad," they said pouting their lips.

This really it huh? Nothing left to say, you have no choice but to submit to them...

Slowly changing into another form, their blue eyes became golden eyes–directed against yours, their hair–vibrant as the moon itself. How come they manage to look so enticing even after what you saw?

Their expression even darkens, however, you did not mistake the heart pupils that appeared just now either.

It is filled with obsession and hunger that one is holding back.

You continued to be a sobbing mess, tears flowing everywhere and sniffling out of control. As U-san noticed your sorry state they try to at least comfort you in a gentle way.

"It's okay shh..." they said cupping your cheek and placing their forehead against yours while they stroke your hair. "It is going to be okay, you are with me now. No one will harm you either way," they hugged you and you continue to cry. When you have calmed down eventually, they whispered in your ear:

"You are precious to me in every way that is why I want you so much. So bad that I need you right next to me at all times...yet everyone is keeping you away from me which is why..."

You felt their hand tracing on your collarbone and then to the nape of your neck, although it is a bit cold and thick you did not realize it until you feel it tug on your neck.

"I had to make you mine in some way," they said, suddenly changing into a husky voice sends a chill down your spine. You don't know whether to admire or be scared, but either way, you are attracted to it. Singing or talking–you can't just help but fall for it and how insane their voice ranges diversely.

As they hold a chain across you, they pulled you a little closer. The tug of the leather might kill you or not–depending if you move too much since there is a little gap in between your skin.

"I can't help myself but to keep you, which is why I made this, especially for you,"

They show the chains that are connected to the leather around your neck, tugging the leash more but not causing you to choke.

"I am not going to chain you to the wall of course. As long this chain is connected to you, I will always know where you are even if you run away from me..."

Pulling you even closer to them, they continued, "My sweet sweet darling, I'll take care of you—no pamper you with my everything--that you won't even have to worry about a thing,"

You look at them in a daze as they stand up still holding the chain. They picked you up from the ground (bridal or princess carry whatever you call it) and bridal carried you.

"You must have been tired, I'll patch you up and give you something to eat when we return," they said nuzzling on your hair.

Your head unconsciously leans to their chest as they adjusted their grip on you. There is still a faint scent of blood mixed with a quaint fragrance of their perfume too that isn't supposed to mix with the rest of the smells in the room. It is nauseating but your senses are too tired to act thus you remain unmoving.

"I love you, darling, so much," they said, giving you a peck on your forehead. "Can you please say you love me too?"

"I...I love you too...U-san..." U-san smiles as you are fatigued and numb then you fall asleep in their arms.