Welcome to Auradon Prep

Start from the beginning

A ways away across the water on the Isle of the Lost four Villain children receive their letters, asking them to attend Auradon Preparatory school. Needless to say, they aren't too happy.

It's the day of the Villain kid's arrival and Georgie is sitting on her bed, scrolling through her phone, her roommate Audrey is already up and doing her makeup. It seems the only reason the two were paired up to be roommates was because of their connection to Ben, that or, Georgie's last name is Philip and Audrey's father's name is Philip. Georgie figures it's probably the first one. Don't get her wrong, Audrey isn't terrible all the time, but she can be narrow-minded about commoners. Even though her father is a Royal Advisor, without a title Audrey sees Georgie as a commoner which leads to some...uncomfortable interactions.

Not glancing away from her makeup mirror, Audrey calls out to her roommate. "Georgia are you going to get ready? You have to look presentable today, there's going to be press."

Georgie rolls her eyes; Audrey always insists on calling her by her full name which she does not appreciate. "I will, just give me a minute." Just then, her phone lights up with a notification, a text from her father. He's in Westerly, more specifically the small kingdom of Andalasia within Westerly on a business trip. Good luck today, don't get fried by any Villain kids. Georgie shakes her head, always sarcastic. Just kidding. And your Uncle says hi.

She smiles as she types her response to her dad. I'll try not to. And tell him and Aunt Nancy that I say hi back. With that, Georgie finally kicks out of her bed and begins to get ready for the day. Audrey had been kind enough to pick out an outfit for her, a turquoise dress with a white three-quarter-sleeved cardigan. While Georgie isn't one to wear dresses every day like some at her school, she likes dressing up once in a while.

She puts on the dress and observes herself in the mirror. Audrey is a lot of things, but a bad stylist is not one of them.

"Do you want me to do your hair and makeup?" asks Audrey with a sincerity that is often lacking in her voice. "I can do it super natural like you usually do it."

Georgie nods. "Yea, that would be great, thank you." She watches as Audrey goes to work on her. While Georgie usually wears light natural makeup, Audrey manages to the same look just as well and in half the time. Audrey then moves to her hair, speedily and masterly whipping her brown locks around the curling iron. Audrey announces she's finished and pats her roommate on the shoulders, letting her know she's free to stand up now.

Thanking her roommate, Georgie stands up and takes one last look in the mirror in the background she sees a nervous Audrey pacing. Georgie thinks about giving some encouraging words, but there's a knock on the door.

Of course, right on time, Ben is there to escort the two girls—although mainly Audrey—down to meet the Villain kids. The rest of the school is waiting for them at the entrance to Auradon Prep. Georgie excitedly bounces on the balls of her feet, eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new students.

Through a smile, Audrey leans over towards Georgie and mutters to her, "Don't look so excited to meet them, people are going to think you're crazy." And there is the Audrey Georgie is used to.

Ben also hears Audrey's comment and elbows her, the smile not falling off his face either. He can see Georgie go to open her mouth but he elbows her as well. The limousine with the students pulls up as everyone holds a breath waiting for their first glimpse at the Villain kids. Georgie is sure that at least half of the on-lookers are expecting the kids to come out in full attack mode.

Instead, something very different happens. Two boys fall out of the limousine wrestling one another. "Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" says the boy with white hair. He begins to grapple with the boy with long hair over an object that Georgie can't see, both of them bickering as they go. Georgie tries hard not to snicker at the display in front of her. Royal engagements are usually a lot more boring, so this spunk is welcome entertainment. The band parts, allowing Audrey, Ben, Georgie and Fairy Godmother to walk up to the Villain kids.