Mutual Aggression

Começar do início

Y/n sighs in knowing Crowley was here, "Damn it..."

"As if the likes of you could ever flee from me! Haaah..." Crowley crosses his arms, narrowing down at the two beings that are hunged in the air. "I told you just yesterday to "not cause any trouble", didn't I? And you almost charred one of my statues?! It's almost as though you WANT to be expelled!"

"No! Forgive me!" Ace pleaded.

Crowley turned his attention to Y/n, "And you, Y/n. You were specifically told to keep Grim under control!"

"In my defense, you said and I quote; "I do expect that you'll keep a close eye on Grim"." Y/n holds the two fighters with one hand as he uses the other to point at himself before pointing at Crowley, "You did not say; Keep him in check or Keep him out of trouble."

"My goodness..." Crowley turns to Ace, "You, what's your name and grade?"

"Ace Trappola... Freshman." Ace slowly mumbles.

"Then well, Trappola. You too, Grim. Y/n will supervise you two. As punishment for today's infractions, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows!" Crowley stated as the three of them were shocked.

'I was honestly expecting myself to get reprimanded, but period.' Y/n silently gleamed, shaking his hand and making small gestures, 'Redeem yourself and you'll be in my good grace.'

"Myah?!" Grim turns to Ace, "That's what you get for makin' fun of me! This is all your fault!"

"Whaaat? I have to do it too?!" Ace looks at Crowley in disbelief.

"Of course you do. You will meet in the cafeteria after class. Are we clear?" Crowley crosses his arms and raises his "eyebrow".

"Yes sir." Ace puts his head down in sadness. Grim crossed his arms as his ears were now down, "Ugh, I just can't catch a break!"

"Yeah, yeah..." Y/n lets go of the two of them as he nods at Crowley's instruction.

Ace clicked his tongue as he quickly left, and tried to push Y/n with a shoulder bump, but failed. Y/n put his head back in a gesture; 'Did he just do what I think he just tried to do?!'

"Can you believe him?!" Grim growls, "It's all that scumps fault-!"

"Grim, stop." Grim froze at Y/n cold voice, "You were the one that initiated the fight. Did Ace have a big mouth? Yes, he did. Does he deserve to get smacked so hard he sees stars? Absolutely. But in reality, no one cares about; "He said this and that", they only care about who physically started. And you were the one, so now, you're on thin ice because of your previous action. So, either listen and follow what I say, or you might face your accepted request being terminated and kicked out. Are we clear?"

Grim quickly nodded, now realizing the more trouble that might come if he tried to argue back.

"Good." Y/n nods as he holds Grim in his arms, "Remember, you're not my familiar, so anything you do, it's all on you."

CAFETERIA

"I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'. I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!" Grim whines as he rolls on his stomach while looking at Y/n.

Y/n was sitting on a table as he crossed his arms, "And whose fault is that again?"

"Mnyoooo!" Grim whines as his stomach was growling. Y/n sighed as his stomach was also rumbling, the two of them didn't take into account how much cleaning the areas needed to be done, and they forgot to pack lunch since they were low on food.

Y/n looks back at where the kitchen is, noticing how they're no one there. "Okay, we're just going in and making us a sandwich so we don't have to worry about the mess and wait till Ace shows up."

"Yeah, Ace ain't even here yet! To make us wait, after what he did... Grrr!" Grim slams the washcloth down as the two of them quickly head over to the kitchen.

They look around and have the items they need. "Grim," Y/n looks at the animal seeing them with more items, "We're just having a sandwich. Put the noodles and sauces back, wait, can you even eat something like those?"

Grim whines as he puts the other food products back. Y/n starts making the sandwiches, he tries to make them fast so no one will see them in the kitchen, he's not worried since he doesn't see any sort of security footage, so his main worry is someone spotting them.

"Okay, we're done." Y/n hands Grim a tuna sandwich, "Let's eat while we wait."

5 MINUTES LATER

"I still can't believe I have to..." Grim was about to ramble but stopped when Y/n was staring at them, and took a bit at his sandwich.

"Thought so." Y/n takes a bit out of his sandwich but feels his back shiver a bit and sees a small shadow figure turning away when he is looking in that direction.

"I can't take it!" Y/n quickly turns at Grim's yelling, "Why haven't you told anyone that you have magic?! You don't have to do what they have to and it's so cool!"

"Grim, first off, inside voice." Y/n takes a breath to calm himself, "Second, it's like what you said, my abilities are different than theirs. Generally, people would be interested in something new, but there are also people who they don't like things they can't either control or have so much knowledge of. My ability is one of them, so far, they just think I have magic where I don't have their little pen so I can't control it. Take you as an example, they don't know what you are, and they immediately think of you as a familiar so they don't get scared, but when they realize you're not, they immediately try to throw you away."

Grim's eyes widened as his ears rose as well. He thought that they were just scared of him because he was awesome and had too much greatness for them. But now hearing Y/n's talk and how he was saying it as if he experienced it, his mind is now thinking that they were just scared because they don't know what Grim is.

Y/n pets Grim's head, "Come on, we need to find Ace. It's been 15 minutes and he's not here, so he most likely bailed and left."

"Ain't no way am I doin' his punishment for him!" Grim quickly gets up visibly angry, "I don't care if we gotta drag him kickin' and screamin', he's washin' those windows!"

CLASSROOM

"Oraaa! Where's Ace? We're not gonna let you hide away!" Grim rampage through a classroom but realizes it's empty. "...Ah, there's nobody here?!"

"Well duh," Y/n shakes his head. "Probably because you just rampage here like FBI and yell out the person we're trying to look for, so he's hiding. That and it's the afternoon, so class is over."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that, I'm here." A voice spoke making the two of them jump as Y/n was holding a nearby scissor while Grim was hiding behind them.

"Bwaaah! That painting just talked!" Grim shakenly points at the painting. Y/n shakenly takes a breath to calm himself as he puts the scissor down.

"I'm sorry, were you about to stab me with those scissors?!" The painting was shocked, "What's next? You'll stab the lady in the portrait on that wall talks too. As does the gentleman in the portrait on this one?!"

"Okay, pal! I'm sorry that I've threatened you, but where I'm from paintings don't talk!" Y/n shakes his head, "Now, we're looking for a boy named Ace Trappola. He has orange hair and over his left eye is a red marking shaped like a heart."

The portrait silently thinks before knowing who they're looking for, "Ah, I know the one. A new student, I believe? Today was his first day at school. I think he went back to his dorm a while ago."

"This bitch..." Grim and Y/n's eyes widen before turning into anger. "Myaaah! So he's tryin' to ditch us! Do you know which way he went?"

"The door to the dorms is in the eastern building." The portrait explained as Grim looked determined.

"Let's chase after him, Y/n!" Grim bolted out as Y/n looked at the painting, "Sorry again about the whole, almost stabbing you. Thanks for helping."

Y/n follows Grim as the painting gives a small smile, "That lad has some charm. Pray he comes back without that pyro furball."

To Be Continued