Just The Beggining

My name is Riley. Can't get much simpler than that. This is my story. My boring, uneventful story. But for the worse or better, that will change in an instant.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Riley!" my mom shouted I sighed. She probably wants me to do something. Scratch that. Get something for her. I stomped my way down the stairs. Once I got down, she was waiting there for me... holding something behind her back, grinning like crazy,... and standing next to my dad?
"Mom?" I said nervously. "Sweetie you're going to..." "MOOOOMMMM!!!!!" My other sister called... actually hollered. Mom sighed and gave me an apologetic look and walked off.
"Sweetie..." my dad began. I took a step back. Yeah... you're probably wondering why I did that because we live in the same house and eats the same meals with me... stuff like that. Hehehe... not for me nope. I... I was abused...by him and one day he was late at night at a bar, drunk, as always when he saw a women. Apparently this women was much more beautiful than my mom and he approached her.... and immediately kissed her and...got a room and.... the rest is history. When my mom found out she didn't say anything. It was really awkward for my dad because they were having the best time of their lives, just sitting there drinking a cup of coffee. When my dads cell rang. The "Really? That's great! Is it a boy or a girl?" gave it away. Mom stood up, threw he cup of coffee at him and ran to get the extra bags. They were in case of emergencies only, you know if the house was on fire or if there was a zombie apocalypse. She told us to get in the car, we did, of course, not knowing what was going on. We were little, back then so of course we did what we were told and didn't know that we were leaving him behind. A few years later, he called us saying that he was O.K. now he went to the addiction place, got better, got a new wife and had like... three twins (btw the wife was the women at the bar where who was a supermodel. Her name is Ivy) So yea story of my life. "Riley?" My dad asked with a big smile plastered on his face.

"You. Are. Going. To.-" GET TO THE JAMMIN' POINT!!!!! I screamed. "Come with me and go to California for the summer!" I gasped and stared at him. But it wasn't the OMGGGGG IM GOING TO MY DAD'S HOUSE IN CALIFORNIA!!! I'M GONNA MEET WHIZ KALIFA!! (hehe I'm not actually a Whiz fan sorry I couldn't think of any other celebrity 😅) But no. HEEEEEE- NO!!!!! No. I was not going to take a million hours on my dad's PRIVATE PLANE ONLY TO SEE HIM MAKING OUT WITH HIS B****Y WIFE!!!!!! I faked a smile and slowly backed onto the stairs. I'm not going on a flight to California with my dad who abused me, and cheated in his wife.
"Im'm gonna go um.. Pack." I told him with a fake smile. He grinned and nodded, obviously falling for my acting skills. I ran up the stairs and jumped on my bed. I knew one day that this would happen. It will happen the night before the trip. I was going to run away.