Timeless Nightmare

My body felt heavy and cold. I couldn't move anymore, so I stayed there laying on the floor, right next to my dad's lifeless corpse. The moon shined brightly through the window, as the only source of light showed the mess which we caused in the living room and the scarlet blood everywhere.

"Ha...haha...HAHAHAHA!!!"

I started laughing hysterically with my last strength that was left in me, still holding firmly the bloody knife in my hand. I finally did! I killed him! The monster who tormented me and my mum is finally dead! Mum, are you listening? He will never hit or make you cry again. I made sure of it. But... I don't think I have much time left....

I looked at my bleeding stomach, which was wounded by him when he sliced it open multiple times. But that's okay. As long as mum survives, then I don't fear death. My laughter started to die out, realizing that I was getting weaker, and my eyes couldn't be kept open anymore. Soon the abyss consumed me...but it didn't last long.

*Ding*

*Memory Transfer begins in 5...4*

what is this sound?

*2...1! Transferring past memories to sinner number XX*

A sudden pain overcame me, passing through my whole body like a deathly electric current. I wanted to move, but I could feel nothing except this pain and all I could see was darkness. When I thought I could never break out from this nightmare, I heard a voice.

"Daddy!" the voice screamed.

It sounded a little childish? After a minute the darkness manifested into a room. There was a tiny girl kneeling before me with a swollen cheek and looking directly at me.

"D-daddy, please... don't hurt mommy anymore..." She sobbed, while tears were falling from her eyes "I will be a good girl... please!"

That's when I noticed that a woman's body was near the girl. She was unconscious and there were blood and glass pieces on her head. Panic overtook me. She's in critical condition and will die if she's not treated immediately! I tried to run towards her, but my body didn't move an inch. What's happening? Why can't I move?

"I will be a good girl! Just please don't hurt mommy!" The girl begged once more. Suddenly I moved without my will. I went slowly towards the girl and stopped in front of her.

Her trembling tiny body couldn't be hidden. She lowered her head in fear, avoiding my eyes. I wanted to ask why she looked like that, but something unexpected happened.

"B!tch, you think I can forgive you after disobeying me?" A firm voice full of furry and clear irritation was heard. This... this is strange! That's not my voice! And what did I just say?

The child's sobs became louder. "*Hic*... I - I am sor- *hic*sorry-y" her head was lowered even more, almost touching the floor, and she kept hiding her sobbing face.

"Oh, you are sorry, you say? Hhhmm... isn't that too late now?" *I* said and pointed at the woman. "Your mom payed the price because of YOU!".

The little girl looked at her bleeding mom and cried more. "Hey!! Look at me when I am talking to you!" *I* snatched the girl's hair and forced her head up in order to look at me.

"AGH!" she groaned. Oh what a b@stard! If only I could move, I could put an end to this! But why can't I!?

"Listen up, b!tch. I am not your piggy bank. You can't just take my money secretly, eat ice cream with her and then expect me not to punish you. This is MY house and you must follow MY rules! When will you get it?" *I* shouted at her while pulling her hair more. Her tears never stopped falling. This scene made so mad! Why is he doing this!? She is just a little kid!