1

Everest

"Give me!"Dante shouted to his twin Angelo

"No!Get your own Dante"Angelo yelped

"Mama,get them to stop"Aria cried.

Being a mother of four was difficult especially a stay-at-home mom.Dante and Angelo were 15 and Aria the only daughter was 10,the youngest was Raphael or Raffe was 6.

A month after moving to New England I met Seth Burton and we dated for awhile and we married.Five years after moving I gave birth to my and Seth's daughter,Aria Alessandra Burton.

After Aria's fourth birthday and the twins Ninth birthday I had my youngest son,Raphael Leonardo Burton.

"Mommy!"Raffe called

"Quiet!One problem at a time"I looked at Dante and Angelo.

"He won't give me MY phone charger"Dante pouted

"But I don't have one"Angelo whined

"Mama,tell them to stop acting like bambini!"Aria insisted

"Hey we're not acting like babies!"Angelo hissed at his little sister.

"Angelo Sergio Luck"I warned and Angelo went to say something else.

"Aria and Raffe,Papa is coming home soon so wash up for dinner"I ordered"Angelo go set the table and Dante help him."

The kids filed out and I put the casserole on the table.While Angelo and Dante put forks,knives,spoons,plates and cups on the table.

"I'm home"Seth called from the front door. Immediately Aria and Raffe darted from their seats to the front door where their dad was.Dante and Angelo knew Seth wasn't their dad but with no father figure they called him dad anyway.

Dante Angelo and Seth looked nothing alike,Seth had sandy blonde hair,the twins had brownish black.Seth had emerald green eyes,the twins had ocean blue eyes.Seth was pale the twins had olive skin.The list went on and on

"Hey honey"Seth greeted me with a peck on the cheek.

"Hey babe,how was work?"I asked as I put Raffe in his chair and put some food on his plate.

"Great,and now I can spend a relaxing night with my beautiful wife and kids."Seth flattered and sat down next to Aria.

We eat our dinner with slight conversation going around.

After Dinner

I finished Raffe's bath and was now putting his pajamas on.

"Mommy?"Raffe asked

"What Raphael?"

"Why do Angie and Donnie look different then me and Ari?"Raffe pondered making my heart stop.

I answered the only way I could "Angelo and Dante have a different papà"

"Oh"Was his only response

"Come on bedtime"I said and tucked him into his race car bed.

I walked across the hall to check on Aria."Ria babe?"I asked when I saw her spaced out intrigued with her Nancy Drew book.

She looked up when I snapped her out of her trance."Night mamma"

"Night Ria,sleep tight"I whispered turning off the light.I walked next door to Angelo and Dante's room to see them both passed out,sleeping soundly.

I finished checking every child's bedroom and walked across the hall from Angelo and Dante's room to my and Seth's bedroom.

We lived in a six bedroom house with three and a half baths.Angelo and Dante could have had their own rooms but they chose to share one.

I crawled into the warm,fluffy,and soft teal sheets and drifted off to sleep with my head on Seth's chest.

---------------------------

Hello guys!Its been a long time.I'm rewriting all of my books
so while that's happening I will do this book.

Vote and Comment!

-Nαтαℓια