First date

*Y/N POV *
Today I woke up when someone was spamming my inbox. It was Colby.

                                         Bae ❤️
Hey yn
                                                                             Hey!!
do you want to go on a date tonight?
                                                                         yes
Great I'll pick u up at 6:30
                                                                      kk
After we texted, I went to Hartley to ask her what should wear. Since she never went on a date she had no idea. She just said just be yourself. Do I went to find out myself.
This what I picked:

(you can change if u want)

After I got dresses and I put on my clothes, I decided to watch f/m in the meantime. Then I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and I see Colby smiling.
"Hey yn, you ready?" " Yep"
I was nervous bc I don't know if someone ik would think I'm a little weird.
"You wanna go to the arcade?" I said. " yea let's go!" He said.
*Time skip*
We got to arcade and payed for pizza and tokens.
"You wanna play the basketball game?" He asked. " yea sure!" I say.
We were playing the game and I felt Colby looking at me. "I see you looking at me." I said. "I know it's because ur really pretty." He says. I blushed. "Well ur cute to me." I said. The. He blushes and says," hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom,k."  I nodded. Then I took out my phone apps played on it. I heard this voice," hey yn do u remember me ? If not I'm your ex." " You.. why are you here , we had bad blood." I said. "Ik u miss me o and how's your powers?" He says. "I don't miss you at all. My powers are fine." I said. "I already moved on -" Then Colby came along, thank god. "Hey, who r u?" He asked him. This was gonna be fun. "Bc yn's my ex, and why do you look familiar?" He asked. "Well yn my gf now, and never seen u before dude. Let's go, yn." Colby said, as he was grabbing my hand.
We were walking home, Colby was looking at me and he was worried about me after what happened. "Yn what did he do to you?" I sighed," He tried yo take control of my power and he abused me too. You stood up for me which he wouldn't do that. So thank you." He pulled me into a hug. "I promise I won't hurt you and nobody won't hurt you." He said. "Thank you Colby." He smiled. Damn his dimples are so cute.
"Cya Colby." "Bye Yn!" We went to our houses. Hartley was at the table ready to ask questions.
"How was it? Did you kiss? Did you hug? How do you feel?" Hartley asked, bombarded me with questions. "It was great, no, yes, and I feel enchanted that I met him." That's all I said and left to go to my room.
*Colby POV*
I walk in to my house and I see my family looking at me. This is gonna be fun.
Amy: "did you kiss?"
Jake: " did you hug?"
Mom:" how was it?"
Dad:" how do you feel?"
I just had one answer that came in my mind. "I was enchanted to meet her." I said smiling. Amy and Jake were smiling and my mom and dad were talking and smiling. I went to my room and went to bed.
*Amy POV*
MY BROTHER IS IN LOVE!! I pulled Jake aside and said," I've never seen Colby happier than after he got his powers. His whole mood changed but still has a little of his personality. Yn is prob the right person for him." Jake nodded," But we're still on the run, do we have to keep low and normal." "True, I still trust yn." I said. I went to my room.