[ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 ]

.ೃ࿐ 731 words

"𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗? 𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘
𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝."
-𝚈𝚊𝚔𝚔𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛

-

[ SECOND PERSON POV: ]

Week two of dating Yakko, and you've been having a lot of fun. Of course, it was away from your sister and you missed her (only a little bit,) but you're happy she lets you stay at the water tower with the Warners almost everyday. 

It was yet another day at the water tower, and you were reading a Shakespeare book with Yakko, until the younger Warner siblings, Wakko and Dot, started causing more shenanigans in the tower, acting like a bunch of animals. You flinched at the noises behind you, but yet still ignored and paid attention to the quality time you're having with your toon boyfriend. Yakko closed the books abruptly closed the book. You quickly snatched your hands away from the pages to prevent your hands getting pinched inside the pages harshly. Yakko tossed the book on the couch and walked over to his siblings, grabbing them by the waists and carried them over to a circle by the wall.

"Sibs, I'm trying to spend some quality time with [ y/n ]. Quiet down a bit! Also, don't leave this circle until I say so." Yakko commanded and crossed his arms. You frowned at Yakko's decisions, got up, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Yak, don't be so harsh on them. I don't really mind the noise, really." you calmly stated, trying to get him to change his mind and drop the tension with his siblings. Yakko frown slowly dropped and a sigh came out from his mouth.

"You know that you can really touch my heart and change my thoughts, right?" he flirted while laying his head on your shoulder, snuggling into your touch. You blushed and smiled, keeping his head in place by holding it. You looked at Wakko and Dot with a smile and held out your other free hand for them to hold. Wakko smiled, rushed over to you and quickly took your hand while Dot took his hand.

You led the Warner's to the couch, laying Yakko down first on the couch. Yakko grumped as your touch went away when you went to go lay the two younger Warner down on the couch down as well. Yakko pulled you down into his tight, cuddly hug, not letting go. You blushed and say Dot pretending too gag, which made Wakko giggle quietly. You smiled at Dot and scratched Wakko's ear. 

Wakko's tail started wagging uncontrollably fast, and he started to pant like a dog, making you and Dot laugh. Dot moved across Wakko, and laid on your lap, snuggling into your touch. Wakko did the same, instead holding your arm and laying on your shoulder, while Yakko was on the other. Soon enough, all the Warner siblings were on you, taking a little nap from causing too much shenanigans the day before and today. You yawned and rested your head on Yakko's head, soon falling into a deep sleep from dealing with the three. 

[ TIME-SKIP ]

You woke up to Wakko shaking you awake violently. You groggily sat up and faced him with your eyes closed, still listening to him.

"[ y/n ], can you please cook me psghetti again?" he asked innocently with more puppy eyes. You got up and yawned, walking to the kitchen and grabbing the spaghetti ingredients. Suddenly, a pair of hands snatched  the ingredients away swiftly.

"Hey!" you shouted and turned to see who took it. Your expression changed when you looked at Yakko with a frown on his face. "What happened, Yakko? Did someone do something to you?" you asked him with a worried tone. Yakko shook his head and set the ingredients aside on the counter.

"Toots, you've been doing a lot for us for the past few weeks. Now we," he said, emphasizing the "we" and pulled his siblings in his arms, "Are going to do work around here without you doing it for us." he continued. Wakko frowned from not getting his psghetti, but Dot nodded with Yakko, matching with her big brother. You smiled, gave Yakko and peck on the lips and gave Wakko and Dot a hug in appreciation, and sat back on the couch, going went back to sleep.

Finally, you wouldn't have to cook psghetti for Wakko everyday. Honestly, the psghetti had more meatballs instead of noodles.

-

[ A/N ]

Hey all! Thank you for 139 reads! Never new this book would make it that far in reads- so thank you! I appreciate you all.

Mwah! Goodnight everybody!

~ely1