Doctor Doctor

It's my first time in 5 years going to the doctor . My new job requires I have a full body check up .
How bad can it be just the normal weight check and height check right?

I open the door and it's a beautiful black women . She is amazing not in the model way but the naturally beautiful doesn't even have to try kind of way . She has a great smile long black hair and an amazing physique . She invites me in and tells me to sit down .
She asks me the regular question and then asks me about my sexual history . I am a virgin so I lie and tell her I had sex with a hot babe with a huge ass . She tells me she doesn't need to know that and looks angry . She asks me where I study . I tell her I study at the Red Institute of Science . She tells me her daughter goes there too . Woah I would love to date her from the looks of it she must be hot as fuckkk .
I tell her maybe she knows my gf Jasmin ( she is my crush in the college what a total babe amazing round boobs and a nice round ass with tall legs and an amazing caramel face . I have jizzed just by looking at her a few times) I was feeling insecure so I mention " Maybe she knows my gf Jasmin that's the girl I had anal with ... Btw that is safe right? Sadly we broke up last week tho.. "

She says "oh really why is that..? Btw I would need you to take off your garments for your testicle inspection don't be nervous I am a medical professional "

I gulp my boner is already leaking precum I feel so close to cumming and now I have to take all my clothes off ..

"Sir I can see you have pitched a tiny tent in there it's natural no need to worry here let me hurry it up.. " she sounds annoyed and she quickly slips off my joggers and underwear .... My boner and balls pop out . It clear that I have the hardest errection known in the history of mankind ...

She looks disgusted by it and tells me to turn around and tell me why we broke up . She tries making convo to make it all a little less awkward .

I turn around and bend this is the dreaded prostate exam . I Bend over and spread my cheeks open . I hear her puton a rubber glove .

I say " well you know I just got bored hitting the same ass so many times ... Plus she wasn't cool that I slept with other women but I told her she was with a stallion you know what I mean hehe "

As soon as I finish talking she jams her huge fingers in my ass and violently curls them inside I whimper and cross my legs but my boner starts leaking ....
I tell her it hurts and she says "sorry but it will just take a moment " she keeps jamming her fingers deeper like she is digging for oil in my ass and I can clearly hear her smirk .

She takes them out and gasps as she notices I came a little she is disgusted and then I feel a sense of relief but before I can relax I feel a huge cylinder enter and tearing open my ass . She takes that out and says we had to use the old thermometer in there cause the previous one didn't show an accurate reading now you can turn around for the testicle impression .

She then say "so you are sleeping with multiple partners it seems you should have a check up pretty regularly cause you can catch and sti .."

I say yeah pretty much haha...

Then she looks up at me and smiles while she reaches for my tightly hung balls and squeezed them hard . I screamy but she stuffs my mouth with the same cylinder I assume she put up my ass . She says "oh so you are the asshole that messed with my daughter you chose the right clinic fuck face .."

She takes her other hand and punches my penis into my body while she pulls my balls down as if to tear them off .

She reaches into her purse while I am trying to recover and takes out her taser . My eyes expand and before I can move she ramms the taser in my balls and throttles them and basically cooks them .
I let out a huge scream and fall to the ground .

She crushed my genitals and throw my pants on me . She tells me to put them in and leave and don't tell anyone if I want to recover them . I limp out while she can't stop laughing .

All the other doctors in the hospital apparently know what has happened and can't help but smirk at me while I leave while some of the women doctors tap thier crocthes at each other to indicate what has happened to me