ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Start from the beginning

"I will have to try this then." Niko said.

After what he said, he didn't move at all but defended the ball as Kuon approached him. Before more players from Team Z could get close to him, he kicked the ball up, passing the ball to someone.

"I will leave it to you, Okawa." 

"Took you long enough, Niko!" Okawa smirked.

Their tactic is a counter attack.. Makes sense. As long as Niko doesn't get the ball, then this tactic won't work.

BANG

2:1

"It's Raichi's time! I will secure our win by getting another goal!" Raichi announced proudly.

.

~✴~

END OF FIRST HALF

"THEY HAD MY BALL FOR THE WHOLE 10 MINUTES! I WANTED TO MAKE THE SCORE TO 3:1!" 

We don't need to make the score to 3:1, just get the ball back and pass it around.

Y/n typed on his now 'on' watch and showed it to everyone.

"Does that mean we have to switch to a more defensive tactic?" Lemon asked, looking at Kuon.

"Hey, it hasn't been my turn yet! It's unfair to switch tactics right now!" Igarashi shouted.

Y/n frowned at what Igarashi just said.

And you are the one who caused more trouble for us..

"Changing tactics would be too risky right now. What y/n said would be the best option, just focus on getting the ball back. We can't let them have another goal!" Kuon said after drinking some water.

Kuon looked at Gagamaru, "Be ready to get back the ball, Gagamaru!"

~✴~

I feel like the ball staying at team Y would still be fine as long as it doesn't go to Niko.. But it feels like they are only going to mark Okawa.

Y/n looks at his teammates and signed. 

The round started again with a player from team Y. As Naruhaya and Kuon marks Okawa, the ball couldn't go anywhere near their main forward. 

"So you figured it out, didn't you? I might as well ask people to mark you as well."

Niko said, trying to get his teammates to pass to him but y/n decided to follow him everywhere, making sure he is either behind him or in front of him. This cut off every routes team Y players could pass to Niko due to Y/n.

"Getting your vocal cords cut are truly a curse in a football match. At least it has a small chance of recovering as your body develops." Niko said, choosing his words carefully.

Y/n ignored what the boy said and looked at the ball being passed around by the team Y players, until Gagamaru got the ball and tried getting a point due to him being close to the goal. Team Y's goalkeeper ended up saving the ball but it rolled to the outside of the field, letting Team Z get a corner kick.

"Y/n! Go for the corner!" Kuon shouted.

Y/n widened his eyes after hearing Kuon's order. He opened his mouth, wanting to say something but nothing came out. He ended up glaring at Niko before going to the corner.

A curse, huh.. Is that why he left?

Y/n push the thought to the back of his head and took a deep breathe. He kicked the ball towards the group of people, knowing that he won't be able to score a goal directly. Suddenly, Isagi ran out of the crowd of people, running directly to a person.

The ball ended up being pushed out by the goalkeeper, the ball started flying towards 2 players.

"The core of team Y is you, isn't it?!" Isagi said, looking at Niko as he blocked the ball with his chest.

Y/n smirked after knowing Isagi's realization, knowing that it will be way easier to stall now as the ball is now in Team Z's hands.

.

.

.

 You're right, it's a curse. I am no longer the perfect one that people used to know. But I can promise you this.. 

They will return. He will return.

Y/n looked down at Niko, who is now on the verge of tears after their team's lost. He turned around and put his hands on his back, showing the final message on his watch while he walked away.

Thanks for the comfort cards!

~✴~