Ch. 1 - This Should Be Fine

It's been a week since the new ghouls came. The former ghouls were pretty chill with them. Aether already got them introduced to everyone. The ghoulettes are very friendly and have such beautiful voices. The water ghoul has been really quiet but plays the bass very well. The new multi-ghoul has moves and a lovely voice too. Copia was very confident that the new recruits are going to be just fine. In about a few days, they're going on a tour. The ghoulettes were quite nervous while the water ghoul was very nervous about it. The multi-ghoul however, was looking forward to it. He was already doing mini dances around the ministry. The fire ghoul would often give him weird looks because it happens at random times. He also wasn't too good with meeting and working with new people. The multi-ghoul felt a little negativity from the fire ghoul but that wouldn't stop him from having a friendly attitude.

"He seems really pumped up for this,"
Aether spoke quietly to Sodo, looking at the dancing ghoul.

"He sure is," He replied.

"I think the fans will love him,"
Aether crossed his arms, smiling.

"Hope they don't love him more than me,"
Sodo said jokingly.

"You are not going to start some competition with the newbie," Aether nudged him slightly.

"Can't promise you that," Sodo smirked.

Aether only sighed and went back to watching the dancing ghoul.

"How is he not embarrassed,"
Mountain whispered.

"Ehhh, his dance moves aren't so bad,"
Aether responded.

Sodo rolled his eyes and got up. Aether had that 'oh boy' look. Mountain watched in curiosity. The fire ghoul approached the multi-ghoul. The multi-ghoul took a bit of awhile to notice the fire ghoul.

"Why hello down there. I didn't see you,"
He looked down at the fire ghoul. Aether let out a laugh.

Sodo huffed in slight frustration at the greeting.
"If I were you, I'd stop embarrassing yourself and save those moves for your future fans,"

The ghoul only giggled in response,
"You're right. I'm just excited,"

Sodo rolled his eyes and sat back down. The multi-ghoul sat down as well. The room was filled with silence for a long moment. Until a cheer and clap occurred.

"I won!!" The tiny ghoulette shouted.

The taller ghoulette only rolled her eyes playfully and watched the tiny one celebrate. The two air ghoulettes were playing a game of pool right around the corner. The water ghoul sat in the corner and watched their game.

"Does anyone want to play?"
The taller ghoulette called out.

"I'll have a go," Said Aether.

"I'll play against," Swiss followed.

The two ghoulettes settled down at the couch and proceeded to talk to Mountain. Sodo got up and sat near the water ghoul, spectating the match. It's been many turns and yet, neither of them managed to get a ball in.

"You guys suck," Sodo commented.

"I'll suck your dick next if you don't shut up,"
The multi-ghoul teased. Aether giggled a bit. The water ghoul cringed. Sodo only looked at him in slight surprise.

"Yeah, whatever," He scoffed, showing no interest. "Just hurry up and get a damn ball in"

The multi-ghoul rolled his eyes and began to concentrate on the game. He carefully aimed, took a dramatic deep breath and smacked the white ball. They all watched the white ball crash into the others. Eventually, a solid ball went into the cups.

"YESSS! FUCKING FINALLY,"
The multi-ghoul raised his hands up.

"I guess I'm stripes then," Aether laughed.

Just then, Cardinal Copia entered the room.
He cleared his throat which caught all the ghoul's attention.

"Sorry to interupt but I'm afraid we got work to do. We got today and tomorrow to get prepared for this years tour," He spoke.

"Awww, but we finally got a ball in after so many tries," The multi-ghoul complained.

"You'll have time to complete your game later," Copia gave him a smile. The multi-ghoul didn't argue. He placed his stick in the racks along with Aether. The two started walking out towards the practice room. The ghoulettes and Mountain already made their way out. Sodo began to walk out along with the water ghoul. Copia followed behind, he was very confident that this era is gonna go just fine.