19 - video camera

Start from the beginning

"I think he joined the others as I came to look for you"

"Okay."

"What's happened? You look angry"

"It's fucking Guk Yeongsu losing his mind." You spat out, still angry with what the boy just did.

"I'll go check on him as you grab Jangsu" Ilha offered. He went to walk towards the boy but you grabbed his wrist. He turned to look at you confused.

"Ilha..." you whispered quietly. He just looked at you, his full attention on you. His eyes studying the details of your face. This shy expression new to him but it made his heart flutter in hope.

"Are you okay Y/n?" He asked turning to face you properly, your grip was still on his wrist. You looked down, afraid to look him in the eye for what you were thinking of doing.

"Y/n look at me, it's worrying me that you aren't" he said calmly. You looked up at him. He looked so different to you now compared to what he used to look like. Yeah he always had good looks. But before he looked angry, his eyes always carried anger in them. But now they show care, looking at you intently. Like how they used to look at you. He had matured. You didn't want to make things difficult and your emotions were all over the place. Especially with what had just happened. Maybe it was the sadness of the video or the anger of dealing with Yeongsu that pushed for some sort of release.

"I don't want to regret this" you muttered quietly. He furrowed his brows at this. Looking at you confused as you're expression became more determined. He just watched as you moved closer to him. And before he knew it your lips were millimetres apart. He could feel you breath on his, the two intertwining. Although you were the one who had initiated this, he too was craving this. Wanting to take over but he thought it would be best for you to lead this, after all you were the one to make the move.

Your tongue lightly guided over your lip before it made contact with Ilhas. You finally kissing the boy. He didn't wait to kiss back. Your hand let go of his wrist as it travelled up to his neck and hair , whilst his hands snaked around your waist whilst the other went up to your hair. This was different to Soochul kiss. It was more passionate. It wasn't one sided. It was a mutual desire that was finally being fulfilled.

After some time you both separated. You're breaths heavy. You just looked at each other for a second before both letting out a little laugh.

"That was good" Ilha smiled at you causing you to laugh a little more. He couldn't seem to hit his big smile. You nodded agreeing, not being able to take the smile off of you're face. He was like a giddy child, the kiss obviously being something he had really wanted.

"We should probably get back to the others-" You proposed knowing that if you were gone too long that they would come looking.

"Wait should I still go over to Yeongsu? I don't think I can do the tough guy act after this" you laughed again at this. The boy smiling brighter seeing how happy you were after kissing him.

You shook your head. "Come on" you said as you started heading back to the Theme Park. He watched you walk back to the main theme park, noticing you shake your hands and smiling at the fact you too felt giddy like he did. He ran over to catch up to you, pulling you into him as the two of you walked together to meet the others.

You got over to where the rest of the group was. Playing around on the carousel, Jangsu watching from the side lines. You both walked over to him, tapping on his arm. He looked at you. Then up to Ilha, caught off guard from the boy being attached to you. Taeman watched from the carousel unable to hear what you three were saying.

"I was looking for you, Yeongsu is losing it and I can't deal with him right now. Ilha was going to go over but I think it's best you go too" You told the boy as it was, you were going to lose it if you had to deal with him behaving like he was a few minutes ago.