Chapter 1-Daddy's Boy

Xander's POV

"Shhh..stop that..."bulong ko sa batang naglalaro sa ilalim ng mesa ko,I cant concentrate,masyado akong busy sa script namin..

"Zoooom!!!!!Zoom!!!!!!!"napataas ang kilay ko at dumungaw,I gave him a pinch on his super round cheek,

"Daddy!!!!!"kaagad siyang yumakap sa may paanan ko,my 3 yr old son,Xander he was so hyper already,but I cant get mad at him because I love him too much,Agad ko siyang binuhat and I put him on my lap.

"Buy toys daddy!!!...car car daddy!!"he requested with his baby talking tone,i chuckled on how he was being so cute looking like his mom a lot.

"Okay!!kiss daddy first!"I said then he pouted his lips,and i gave him a quick kiss and kiss him on his cheeks and his fluffy tummy..

"Wow!!Andito pala si Baby Xander Jr.Habang tumatagal nagiging kamukha mo na siya lalo xin!"Megan patted my shoulder habang bumeso sakin at kinurot ang cheeks ni xand.

I held her hand,then smiled while she sat down beside me to read her script also.

I cant help but to feel something that flinched my heart,Although xand have my eyes,nakuha niya ang cheeks and lips ni Yuna,I wondered how she was doing now.

I didnt realize that our marriage has been slowly drifting apart.Bihira nalang kaming magkita kasi lagi siyang may business meeting.Simula ng nagresign ako sa pagiging CEO ng company namin,I know I had to leave her a lot of responsibility again,But i know she's good at it at mahal ko ang pagiging artista.I love my job.Mas dumami ang offers ko when I had my comeback,And I have been working now with quite sometime with megan,siya kasi ang kaloveteam ko,which i dont mind coz i find her comfortable to work with.

I always bring xander a lot in my tapings,kahit na kasama niya ang kanyang yaya,gusto ko na palagi ko siyang nakikita.Namimiss ko na rin si fluffy,na kasalukuyang na kay yuna ngayon.

"You're the one that I love now!Ano pa ba ang gusto mong patunayan ko!"i spill those words full of emotions,while my tears flowed with anger begging on her knees..

"I know theres still a part of her that haunts your heart!I may erase your feelings but not your memories!"megan controlled not to cry and became so emotional,she tried to look away while saying those words to me.

Bago pa siya humakbang para makaalis,I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer..I can feel her panting breath,I held her chin,tilting it to look at me in my eyes,para malaman ko na mahal niya ako.

Her tears began to flow,i knew she was just supressing her feelings,I slowly held her closer and kissed her on her red lips...

"Uwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!Uwaaaaahhhhh!!!!No!!!!!Daddy!!!Dont kiss her Daddy!!!!!""""Xander ran to me while crying out loud pulling me away from megan

"Cut!!!!!!!"naiinis na sigaw ng director,
I know he's pissed kahit na tumatawa ang mga staff, dahil sobrang nacucutan sila kay xand

I sighed...

Halos naguunahan sa pagtulo ang luha ng anak ko,I had to excuse myself to megan,nahiya din ako sakanya kasi alam kong pagod ma siya sa taping.

Dinala ko sa dressing room si xand,"Xand,listen,daddy is only kissing her for my job,okay?So daddy can but you a lot of car toys and can buy you a real one when you grow up,so behave okay?Just sleep here,uuwi na din tayo mamaya."pinahiga ko siya sa mini bed niya on my dressing room,while the nanny is putting her to sleep,Nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng nakita kong humihilik na siya.Hahaha.Just like daddy.Hinalikan ko siya sa noo then i get back to work.