❛𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

The next morning the three were all packed and ready to leave the island. Yeon went out first with Hye Jin's bag as she was still weak and because of last nights hugging session she felt even more sore.

Yeon saw Pyung Hee coming out of the house, limping and understood what had happened.

"Are you taking the first ship of the day?" she asked Yeon.

"You're limping. Did you give away one leg to avenge your father's death?" he asked despite already guessing it.

"How--did you..."

"You were lucky enough to survive, but don't ever curse someone again. Because it will come back to you."

Suddenly Ji Ah ran back into the house at the same time when Hye Jin came out of the guest room.

"They're gone." she said panting.

"Huh?"

"They're all gone!"

"What does that mean?"

"It's like the while village disappeared into thin air. Not even a shadow of a person can be seen."

Everyone we're looking weirded out by the news while Hye Jin was scared of what's about to happen.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

The three of them went out into the town to look around. While Ji Ah was filming everything, Hye Jin called her partner, Junho and told him about the bizarre thing that had occurred and told him to speak with the higher-ups immediately to which he agreed and told he would call back to give updates. After both the women went inside to check they came out and met with Yeon.

"What about the bathroom?" Ji Ah asked.

"He's gone."

"Huh?"

"The corpse from yesterday is gone. It became a deserted island overnight." Yeon said with a sigh.

"They weren't taken away by force. There's no trace of resistance or hesitation." Hye Jin said running her hand through her hair.

"I guess they went on a tour as a group." Yeon commented causing both Hye Jin and Ji Ah to roll their eyes.

"With the corpses?" Ji Ah questioned him, making him nod in agreement.