"Yeah?"

"While you have proved the former, you have not yet proved the latter. A battle spectacle doesn't prove co-existence with society." A sudden noise of realisation came onto (Y/N).

"Oh..." (Y/N) pouted, before sighing. "I see... I guess that didn't come to my mind." She sighed, twirling the cord to the phone in thought. 

"Your desperation to get out of the school speak volumes." Nezu chuckled.

"Then... what can I do to make people and Pokémon co-exist? Learning at UA won't help me at all with the goal..." (Y/N) muttered, in thought. "I want to help them. I want to help them a lot, but I'm no hero."

"That's why we're offering up something else. Though, you'll have to remain in your class for sometime." Nezu replied. (Y/N) twirled a piece of her hair, curious as to what Nezu was implying.

"What is it exactly, if you don't mind me asking?"

"...We're opening up..."

*Drumroll*

Pikachu, who had started to listen in, shivered at the increasing tension within the room, as (Y/N)'s eyes narrowed, awaiting what the rat/bear/mouse/dog thing would say.

"Pikachu..."

"Pokémon Lessons!"

"...What?" (Y/N) sputtered, a confused look on her face. "P-Pokémon lessons?"

Pikachu comically fell to the ground.

"Pika Pika!"

"Yep yep! People want to learn about the Pokémon, right? So, lessons should be the best way to invest in more interactions!" Nezu emphasized. (Y/N) could basically see the rat grinning... or maybe having that same stoic smile on his face.

But (Y/N) had to admit. It wasn't a bad idea.

"I see. Hmm... well, it's not particularly a bad idea, is it?" (Y/N) responded through the phone. Nezu chuckled.