"What happened?" She asked as she pulled out her wand to begin healing the wound. He would've done it himself but it was on his left arm, and since he was left-handed, he couldn't.

"I do not think you must know."

"Tom, tell me something. At least give me some information."

"I killed someone." He stated simply.

"And here I thought you had gone shopping for a present to give me on my birthday." She gave him a disappointed look. "Will you tell me anything else?"

"I do not have any relatives left any longer." Tom said nonchalantly again, Eliza's eyes widening a few moments later as she realised what he implied by that statement.

"Tom, truly you did not-,"

"You know I did."

"I do." She sighed, dropping his arm that she had just healed. "I hope you had good reason." She stood on her toes as she undid his tie, pulling it off and then proceeding to unbuttoned his shirt.

"Eliza." He said which made her look up at him, making her aware how truly close there faces were. In a split second, his hands pulled her closer by the waist, crashing their lips together in an explosion of tingling feelings all over her body. Her hands travelled upwards from his chest, one tangling itself in his hair.

She pulled away, breathless as he looked at her with irritation, wondering why she stopped. "I'm not rewarding your murderous and criminal behaviour. I am not shocked, however, that killing someone turns you on."

"Oh, darling. Just shut your pretty little mouth, will you?" He held her by the side of her neck, and kissed her again. They fell onto the bed so he was on top of her, as they deepened the kiss. He explored her mouth with his tongue and her body with his hands.

She unbuttoned his shirt all the way down, tugging it off him. She let one hand of hers feel his toned arms up and down and then onto his back.

His lips left her mouth, not waiting as he kissed and sucked on her neck harshly, biting to leave marks as she moaned. Oh, how long he had waited to hear those sounds from her. 

Realising that she was still wearing her sweater, he stopped his work down her neck to pull it off. That left her top only covered by a black lace bra, which he would get to later.

His hands fiddled with her skirt pulling it off her legs entirely and tossing it to the side. She wore matching her bra, a pair of black silk shorts-like underwear rimmed with delicate lace.

He had seen this sight several times before, but for her to be under him like that was an entirely different thing in itself. He kissed down her stomach until he was at the waistband of her underwear. His fingers played with the waistband, him looking up at her for permission before sliding her underwear down entirely and tossing it to onto the chair.

He ran a finger through her folds making her shudder, loving how wet she was after just a few kisses. He teased her, rubbing her clit with his thumb as he inserted a finger in her, causing to moan desperately.

She screamed his name as the second finger entered, her hips against his hand. He held her down with his free hand, not allowing her to move as his fingers moved in and out of her. They started off at a slow pace, quickly building up as her moans became louder and more desperate.

She let out little screams of pleasure, her back arching as he hit a certain spot with his fingers in her. She gasped for air as her vision went hazy. Her toes curled, legs nearly shaking and tears began to spill from her eyes in pleasure.

She gasped for breaths as he mercilessly pumped his fingers in and out of her. She cried his name as her vision went spotty, cumming all over his fingers inside her. He let her ride out her high, not stopping. Then, he slowed down to a stop, pulling he soaked fingers out.

He looked at her with that glint in his eyes and smirk on his face. "Good girl." He said as he kissed her lips softly, smiling against them.

*
a/n: that happened?? anyway i feel like i am not cut out to write smut but how can a Tom riddle fanfic go without any smutty scenes

i literally spent so much of this week writing this story.

more invested in this than my own life ☺️🔫