EPISODE -2

Third person POV -

"You guys haven't done anything yet?" Jin said while getting down the stairs, looking at those people who were completely calm as if nothing had happened earlier. Everyone ignored Seokjin's question and kept getting entangled with the balloons scattered on the table.

"Where is Noona? Why is she taking so long,........she has to cook food too." Jungkook asked his question by making a face as if he didn't know anything, and everyone started trying to stop laughing on his question with a straight face.

"How would I know?......I had gone to the washroom." Seokjin shrugged and said as if no one had seen anything. but, what does he know, these little people are innocent only in appearance, their mind is more than their age.
"Come on, now I have to do something." he huffed, sitting with them and started blowing balloons.

_______

"I am ready to cook, but..." Y/n said while getting down and turned everyone's attention towards her.

"But..?" Everyone asked confused together, except Seokjin, but little did they know that now their plan could be successful.

"But... I need someone to help me along." This statement of her brought a big smile on everyone's face but Seokjin just smirked, thinking something.

"Yoongi..! Yoongi Hyung will help you." Hoseok spoke and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Seokjin's face dropped in an instant but he didn't say anything.

"Anyway, he has been sitting on this couch the whole time, not even doing anything." Lara said making a disgusting face towards Yoongi.

Although yoongi didn't like everyone's idea, still he joined them to execute this plan and to persuade the angry Lara.

All this time Seokjin just kept looking at everyone with a sad face without saying anything. He was sad because he wanted to help Y/n.

"Okay! Let's go then?" She asked looking at Yoongi.

Happiness was clearly visible on everyone's faces, except Seokjin.

Yoongi nodded without saying anything and seeing happy Lara once, went with Y/n.

*Time skip*

"It's been an hour. What are these two making like this?" Seokjin kept looking at the kitchen and was mumbling something with restless heart.

The rest of the people were also liking his actions, especially the youngest one, but he spoke as if he hadn't heard anything."Did you say something, Hyung?"

"Hmm..?"

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Namjoon also spoke in between.

"No..! Yea..No! I mean yes! I have to go drink water." he said in a huff, not knowing what to do.

He ran towards the kitchen without hearing anything and seeing him like this everyone started laughing out loud and did high fives.

"Congratulations! I think nothing can stop our plan from working now." Lara said with a proud smile, holding her stomach.

"But first of all we have to thank Yoongi hyung because he has supported us even though he didn't want to." Namjoon reminded everyone.

"Sure, sure! He is the hero of this plan. If he didn't agree, it wouldn't have happened." Hoseok said in agreement and everyone nodded.

_____________

"Yoongi? What are you doing?" Seeing the position of both of them, Seokjin shouted softly so that the people outside wouldn't hear.

"Ahhh....hyung?" Yoongi got scared and kept his hand on his chest and said while turning "What happened? What are we both doing?"

"Wh-why are you two so close?" Sokjin widened her eyes and said while pointing her finger at both of them.

As Y/n and Yoongi realized what he was talking about, they quickly separated from each other.

"No, i-it's nothing like what you're t-thinking. We're just-" Y/n said hurriedly but before she could say anything, Seokjin angrily cut her off.

"We just...what?" He just didn't want to hear that they both like each other.

"Hang on, Hyung! I'll tell you." Yoongi went ahead and spoke while trying to calm Seokjin. "The thing is that I and Y/N were cooking when suddenly something went in her eye and I was just checking, I couldn't see properly so I went a little closer to her, that's it."

"Is it right?" Seokjin asked narrowing her eyes at Y/n and she replied by nodding her head and chuckling slightly.

"See? And what are you thinkin- Wait a minute......KIM SEOKJIN, were you not thinking that we were kissi-? " Yoongi said wrinkling both his brows.

"I... I'm... I'm sorry." Seokjin said simply, looking around.

"Oh my GOD! I have lost faith in this world itself. Now I won't stay here even for a moment..........Now both of you cook." Yoongi said dramatically and get out of the kitchen without even listening seokjin's as per the plan.

all the time Y/N was trying to hold back her laughter just looking at both of them.

"Are you jealous?" she said, failing in her attempt and laughing out loud.

Sokjin feigned anger towards her but seeing her smile, he couldn't help it and started laughing with her.

"Yeah! Maybe I was just jealous." Seokjin said bowing his head to hide his rosy cheeks as he was shy.

"Why?" Y/n jokingly asked and turned her back to Seokjin and started frying something on the gas.

Seokjin slowly hugs her from behind and kisses her ear, "because You are special to me." while placing his chin on her shoulder he whispered.

"W..Wh..What?" y/n said in panic as her body was shaking, she felt tickles in his stomach, her heart was beating faster than earlier. she couldn't control Just because Seokjin was too close to her body.

He has done such acts in the past also but she felt something like this for the first time. Maybe because she didn't have feelings for him before, but since a few weeks, her feelings for him started changing.
His small talk had a deep impact on her, she always wanted to be around him now.
Maybe she is in love with him.

"I said you are special to me."Seokjin slowly turned Y/n to his side and brought her face closer and smiled softly.

Without knowing it, both of their hearts were beating fast for each other.

Seokjin leaned forward and kissed Y/n's forehead, closing his eyes. Y/n also closed his eyes slowly without saying anything.

After a while, Seokjin slowly turned his head back and opened his eyes, Y/n also opened hers and now both of them were smiling looking at each other with loving eyes which were meant only for each other.

"Oooh! We didn't know Christmas parties had to be cooked like this, did we?" someone said tauntingly, spoiling their moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/n - hey! Please give your feedbacks in comment section. 😊

Purple you 💜

*Thank you*(◍•ᴗ•◍)