7- 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂

Muichiro Pov

I'm here laying on my bed with my phone scrolling through TikTok, while Nii-san is on his study table doing homework. "Aren't you gonna do your homework?" He asked. "I have no homework since I was absent for two days." I replied. "You still need to do it." He said. "I'll do it tomorrow..." I replied and he just rolled his eyes. I got back to watching TikTok then a "Battery is on 15%" notification showed up on my screen. I took my phone charger and charged my phone on my desk. I layed back on my bed then fell asleep.

I woke up in someone's arms. I looked around, it seemed to be sundown. I turn to look who's infront of me, it was Genya.. I'm sitting on Genya's lap... I thought to myself. He suddenly woke up seeing me infront of him while I'm rubbing my eyes. "Genya-san, what happened..?" I asked softly. You.. "Don't remember?" He asked and I just nodded. "We uh... Erm... Made out..?" He replied, he seemed red. Made out..? I thought to myself. Then I suddenly remembered, I kissed him first and he kissed me back while bringing me closer to him, he even pinned me to the floor... I started to blush. "So.. You remembered??" He asked. "Yea..." I replied. He smiled then placed his hand on my cheek. "I'll never forget that 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 Muichiro... I really do love you..." He said softly. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆... My eyes widened the moment I heard that. "We made  𝒂  𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆... We made 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓... Right..?" I asked softly. "We did..." Genya replied with a smile and strokes my hair slowly. The word 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 kept coming into my head, I can feel myself blushing while Genya strokes my hair. "Are you okay Tokito-san?" Genya asked with a concerned look and stopped stroking my hair. "Yea I'm fine..." I replied. "Aww your red again Mui~" He teased me, I started to blush even more, but then an idea came into my head. I slowly placed my hands on Genya's chest. "Genya-san~ Your so cute Genya-san!~" I said in a playful tone bringing my lips closer to his, he turned red fast. "T-Too close..!" He stuttered. "Aww you get easily flustered~ How adorable~~" I said in a playful tone as I leaned for a kiss. I kissed him and he seems so flustered.. How cute... I later on broke the kiss to let him catch his breath. I leaned in for another kiss until Shinobu-san got in the room. "Ara~ Ara~ What do we have here?~ You two should be eating you dinner now..!~" She said with a creepy smile. We got up and went to eat. After dinner I went to my room which is separated from Genya's room. God I was having a good time until she came in. I layed on my bed and went to sleep.

I woke up from hearing a quarrel from our neighbors. I looked around the room to see Nii-san sleeping on his bed. I took my phone and checked the time, it's 2:07 am... I placed my phone down and tried to go back to sleep, but I kept wondering about the dream... Could it also be a memory of my past life..? "𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆..." I said quietly. Why do I keep thinking about this..? I asked myself. "𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨..." I heard that voice all of a sudden.. It was Genya's voice... But he never said that to me..? Then something flashed between my eyes. 

"Y'know Mui... I never met anyone like you.. I wanna spend my entire life with you..." Genya said. "Oh?" I asked confusingly. "You heard me right.. I want to spend my entire life with you Muichiro Tokito..." He repeatedly said. "𝑰𝒔.. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆..?" I asked softly. X𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆." He replied with a smile.

Genya.. Genya-san wants to spend his life with me..? No.. This is past him.. He probably doesn't want to anymore... I said to myself, I can feel tears coming. Why am I thinking this..? I'll probably have a chance, right? "Calm down Muichiro..." I heard a voice and turned around to see Nii-san looking at me. "Nii-san..! Sorry if I woke you up..." I said and just sat up on my bed with an awkward smile. "It's alright, I can't sleep anyways... Is this about Genya again??" He asked and sat up on his bed. "Well uh.. Remember the thing about past lives..?" I asked awkwardly and he just nodded. "Well... I just woke up from a dream that's probably a memory of my past life and it's about me kissing Genya." I said it a bit too fast. "What??" Nii-san looked at me with a confused face. "I had a dream.. About past me.. And uhm... Genya-san kissing..." I said. "What..!? Kissing..!?" Nii-san said with that protective face again. "Relax it's from the past..!"He probably doesn't like me now since some things changed about us according to Yushiro..." I said with a long face, crossed my arms and looked away. "Listen, I may don't.. Erm... Like him, I would still think you have a chance with him..." Nii-san said. "What do you mean..?" I asked and turned my head back to Nii-san. "Are you really that oblivious??" He said and just looked at me. "Huh??? What do you mean Nii-san???" I asked curiously. Whatever just go back to bed. He said and layed down facing the opposite side. I just got annoyed for some reason and layed back on my bed staring at the ceiling. "𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆..." I said to myself quietly. For some reason that word can't get out of my head.. And I might have a chance with Genya-san..!? What is happening... I ended up not sleeping for the whole night because I kept thinking about it...

Author's note: Chapter 7 done..!! This book alr got 100+ reads wow:00 Tysm guys..!! I love you all hehe<33 (Pic not mine, ctto)