17 | AM

_

"What's your relationship with her?!" Jihyo asked frowning.

"Let's not talk here okay?" Dahyun whispered dragging the older out of the store as they gathered a bit of attention.

Jihyo just followed and kept quiet, her question still lingering on her mind. 'That girl seems familiar'

They have arrived at the exit of the mall and saw the two standing while laughing at the phone, the footsteps of the couple caught their attention as they smiled seeing the two.

"You guys took so long, let's go-?" Chaeyoung asked but her voice turned down, she bit her lips as she noticed the tension between the two.

"Yeah let's go" Jihyo pulled her arms off Dahyun's hands and started to walk fast towards the parking lot.

"What happened?"

"She saw her Instagram account, and our old picture together" Dahyun sighed shoving her phone on her pockets "please enlighten us" The two moved closer to the pale girl.

Dahyun explained what happened back then at the store, while the two were exaggerating, pulling their hair.

"Why are you stalking her at the first place?!" Chaeyoung groaned.
"I thought you moved on already?"

"Kinda? It's just I'm curious about her life it's been a while" Dahyun shrugged.

"Our dear dumb friend, you know how Jihyo unnie gets jealous easily" Tzuyu facepalmed. "You should avoid doing things like that if you want to be happy with Jihyo unnie, c'mon unnie move on, she's happy while you're here hurting...it's been 4 years since she left" Dahyun smiled sadly.

"But you haven't told her anything about her right?" Chaeyoung asked while Dahyun nodded "and she saw the photo of the two of you" she nodded again. "Then just tell her it's your childhood friend. I mean it's true that she's your childhood friend even you two were almost a thing"

"But that didn't happen" Tzuyu added "So just be honest to avoid further misunderstandings"

"Omg Tzuyu you've grown" Chaeyoung teased "unlike you" Tzuyu replied, while Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Okay" Dahyun stared at the lady far away whom she called 'wife' who's standing glaring at her.

She squinted her eyes and faced the two "I'll talk to her first then we'll go okay, I'll make it fast, I'll also treat you tommorow" Dahyun said jogging her way to her frowning wife.

"You better!?" The two shouted walking their way towards the car.

_

"Hey" Dahyun smiled.

"What do you want, were you guys having a prayer meeting back there?" Jihyo glared making Dahyun giggle in nervousness.

"No, we were arguing about our project" Dahyun answered as she laid her hands on Jihyo's shoulder. "What are you doing get your hands off me" Jihyo pushed the pale girls hand while glaring, aGaIn.

"The picture that you saw was my childhood friend okay? We almost got into a relationship, but she left me...so don't worry I already have you okay?" Dahyun explained.

"What are you saying? I didn't ask" she looked away trying not to smile, while putting her hands on her chest.

"Hayss you're confusing" Dahyun scratched her head. "Are we okay now? I'm sorry" she added.

"Okay" Jihyo nodded still looking away.
Dahyun smiled while doing a thumbs up to where the two is reciprocating her.

"Hey"

Jihyo annoyingly turned "What now-" but was cut off with a kiss.

_

"Do they really have to do that infront of us?" Tzuyu asked scrunching her nose in disgust.

"It's part of their show I guess" Chaeyoung replied smiling when Mina chatted her.

"God I need to stop thirdwheeling" Tzuyu groaned then she stood from her seat to reach the driver's steering wheel to push the horn.

"Stop kissing you're ruining my innocence!!" Tzuyu shouted while the couple outside just laughed at her.

_

On the other hand

_

"Welcome home Ms. Bae" the maids bowed as she sighed giving her luggages to them and went her way up, straight to her room.

She looked at the calendar of her phone "it's her birthday tommorow mhmm what should I give her. How about myself?" She giggled

Sitting on her chair she opened her gallery as it vibrated, it was a picture of Dahyun and Jihyo at the parking lot.

"She's enjoying your kiss huh"

She whispered as she swiped through her gallery it was all pictures of the pale girl, she tapped one of them, and it was Dahyun half naked in the changing room readying herself for P.E. class.

Turned on she looked at her pants feeling her member making a bulge.

"Look what you did to me" she smikred as she unbuckle her belt.

_

A/n: what if gawin ko si Jihyo g!p? Chz

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 05, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Arranged Marriage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें