Chapter 4

The next morning I wake up and get dressed. The same as usual some light makeup and a pair of pants, a neon pink crop top and a pair of vans. I go down the stairs and walk over and grab a piece of bacon from the table where kailynn and bella are sitting. You riding with me today kailynn ask while standing up from her chair and putting up her plate. I look at my phone to see if jack has texted and said he was going to pick me up nope nothing but i see a text from Cameron

Cant wait to see you baby ;)

-Cameron

Read 6:07

I don't reply I look up from my phone and tell kailynn yeah I guess. We pull up to school and I jump out of her black Chevy truck that is jacked up so high i fall down and Kailynn laughs being the jerk she is but it takes me by surprise when i see Cameron coming over he leans down and says are you alright?? Yeah its no big deal i simply replied he helps me up. Why is he helping me? Umm it alright i got it! I say a little too loud while brushing his hand from my waist. That's why his being so nice just because he wants to touch me! Okay okay he says while backing up. I texted you this morning his says with a kinda sad face. Ohh you did i guess it didn't go through i say. Your lying i know you saw it he says getting mad. So what if i saw it's not like you're my boyfriend! His face gets red yeah i guess your right he says. What did you think i liked you! No your a jerk and i already have a boyfriend jack! I say without thinking.Why did i say that? I just wanted to get him jealous but why i don't like him do I? Who that loser jack gilinsky? He asked He is not a LOSER his my boyfriend!! I say while walking away Cameron pulls my arm I like you he says looking serious but he cant be he just want to get in my pants don't fall for it Ella i say to myself . I bite my lip he smirks and says I know you want me don't lie to yourself. N-o-no I don't I have a boyfriend I say. Not for long baby he says. Ugh you disgust me i say while pulling my arm from his grip.

I don't see Cameron in the usual class i see him in i get kinda sad but why i DO NOT like him!!! On my last class i see jack standing at the back of the class i get really happy i walk over to him and give him a big hug and plant a kiss on his lips. I pull away he looks surprised. Umm hey he says biting his lip. Hey i say back wondering if that is not what he wanted . Class take your seats the teacher says i seat down beside jack i mean my boyfriend. At the end of class i look at jack and we both stand up and walk out of class holding each others hands. So i saw you talking to Cameron this morning jack says without looking at me. Ummm yeah i say. What were y'all talking about? he ask without looking at me but i can hear the jealousy in his voice. Nothing he just helped me up when i fell down that's it. HE TOUCHED YOU! he asked really mad. Whoa calm down he was just helping me. He wasn't just helping he just wanted a reason to touch you Ella. Okay well i am riding home with my sister I say seeing kailynn at the other end of the hall waving at me to come on. No i can take you jack says. No its fine i say i hug him and walk over too kaillynn and we go home.

I walk inside my room and throw my book bag across the room and change into a different pair of clothes and sit on my bed. I don't know what to do so i play some music and lay down. After a few minutes of listening to music Bella walks into my room. What do you want? i cant hear you!! I say while turning up the volume she comes over and pulls the ear plugs out of my ear. Your friend is down stairs i said!!! Jack? i ask No some dude i don't know his name he is waiting down stairs for you! Bella says aggravated. Umm okay i say while getting up from the bed. I go down stairs and there he is Cameron.. Ugh. Aww honey i didn't know you had a friend coming over my mom says in her sweet voice. I smile and say neither did i and look at Cameron and he smirks. Well what where y'all planing on doing? My mom ask. I guess we are going up to my room i say. Okay but make sure y'all keep the door open my mom says. Okay i say while Cameron comes behind me and says you lead the way he follows me up stairs. We go in my i sit on my bed he walks around my room looking at all my pictures on my wall and he finally plops down beside me on the bed. Soooo why did you come here i ask rudely. I just wanted to ask you if you really are dating jack? What you came to my house just to ask if i was dating jack? Well are you? Yeah i am! So what did you really come here for? I ask. I also wanted to let you know that i am not a bad dude. Okay I don't care we aren't friends or dating or nothing you are just a person who goes to my school. That's the thing i want to be more then that he says while looking into my eyes i wait for him to touch me but he doesn't maybe he actual isn't that bad but i have a boyfriend. I'm sorry Cameron but i have a boyfriend ... Yeah I know he starts to say but i cut him off. I thinks its best if you go because i have a boyfriend and i don't want this to go any further. Yeah your right he says with a sad voice i have never heard him like this it makes him more attractive i need to get him out of this room before i rip off his shirt and throw him on my bed. What are you thinking about? Cameron ask awaking me from my thoughts. Umm nothing i say biting my lips. No you were thinking of something Cameron says with a big smirk on his face. Get out! I say playful pushing his shoulder. Haha okay see you tomorrow baby he says while getting up and leaving. I look out my window and watch him get in to his car he sees me looking at him and waves at me i wave back.

Make sure to like!!!!

I try to update once a week so make you read every week:)

Also comment your last and first name if you want to be apart of my story