Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard, Duchess of Buckingham Territory

Mulai dari awal

"Lord Charles Andrew JR

"Lord Charles Andrew JR. Stop putting your grandfather down." Lady Patricia asks.

"Why? He was a rotten scoundrel and no better than our meddling fathers were." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"You didn't know my mother, Lady Catherine Gordon, Lady Patricia Eugenie tells him.

"No! And from what your brother told me about her. I don't want to meet her." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

"All three deserved each other and what a happy three-some they would have made." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells her.

"Two grumpy old men and one old pious woman." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior tells his wife.

"You wanted to marry Lord Francis Valois, and I wanted to marry Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck and both of us got the same shitty deal. " Lord Charles Andrew JR exclaims.

"Your mother didn't like Lord Francis Valois because of his damn religion and my father didn't like Lady Charlotte Augusta because she was the daughter of a Viscount and he saw her family as social climbers." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

"Who did Lord Francis Valois marry but Lady Catherine Guise?" Lord Charles Andrew Junior states.

"Who did Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck marry?" Lady Patricia Eugenie asks.

"I think she married the younger brother of Lord Frederick David Stafford, Lord Richard Stafford." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells her.

"Lord Frederick David Stafford was born in 2209, and his brother, Lord Richard was born in 2215." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells her.

"They were the same age and they married in 2233, three years after we did, and they have three children, Lord Roger Stafford born in 2235, Lady Dorothy in 2240 and Lord Henry in 2245." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I can't marry our daughter to the son of a second son, and I want our daughter to become a Duchess or a Countess Madame." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior exclaims

"Lord Richard Stafford became the Earl of Wiltshire Territory on Star Base 10." Lady Patricia exclaims.

"He is still the second son, and if I had a third daughter I might consider it." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior states.

"Madame. We have had our five children and I thank you for your help. It hasn't been easy for either of us." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard is unlike her older sister, Lady Patricia Charlene who is ten years old at her birth and she is taught to be a lady of real quality and a lady of true grace and beauty.

As she grows she is sought by every Duke and Earl on Star Base 12 and when Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior presents her at her cotillion in 2260.

He receives a dozen or more offers for her hand in marriage to the oldest sons of the ruling Dukes on Star Base 12 that include, Lord George Grey, Duke of Suffolk, Lord Roger Seymour, Duke of Somerset Territory, Lord Charles Somerset, Duke of Beaufort are three that approach Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior for their oldest sons, Lord Edmund, Lord John, and Lord Edward.

They are all worthy to marry Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior remembers the double marriage agreement he signed with Lord David Frederick Stafford, Duke of Buckingham Territory, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior recommends his niece, Lady Georgiana Spencer-Churchill For Lord Edmund Grey, he recommends Lady Josette Collins for Lord John Seymour, and for Lord Edward Somerset he recommends Lady Dorothy Hastings

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior and Lord David Frederick Stafford come back together to watch their children marry each other a second time in June of 2263, and it is a very happy marriage and produces three children, two sons, Lord Edward Stafford in 2265 and Lord George Augusta and Lady Georgiana Augusta Stafford in 2270.

Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord David Frederick Stafford become Duke and Duchess in 2270, and they become the great-great-grandparents of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Stafford who is proposed to her great-great-nephew in 2363, but he is rejected by his third cousin when he insults her.