Chapter Twelve: First Date

Start from the beginning

"The Vegetable Gyoza here is delicious"

The waiter smiled then Izuku looked at Momo.

"Well what do you think?"

"We'll have that then"

"Perfect, I'll get that out here as soon as possible, you may order whenever you are ready. Can I get you two something to drink?"

"Just two waters will be fine"

"Okay, I'll be back shortly"

The waiter walked away then Momo tapped Izuku's arm.

"What is the name of this place?"

"Ginza Kojyu, why?"

Momo's face froze from shocked after Izuku said that. Izuku waved his hand in front of her face to snap her out of it. 

"Uh Mo-"

"Why did you choose this restaurant out of the rest?!" Momo shouted but not too loud.

"The ratings were good and the food looked great. So why not?"

"This place is expensive! Father had only been here no more than twice!"

"Have you been here?"

"Well no but-"

"Then enjoy it while your here. Again you shouldn't be worried about the expenses of a date if you didn't plan it"

"But sti-"

"I don't want to here it, just enjoy the date"

*Where'd he even get this type of-....Oh*

Momo mentally slapped her forehead. How could she have forgotten the reason Izuku was with her in the first place. The waiter came back with the Vegetable Gyoza and placed it down on the table along with their waters. 

"Are you ready to order?"

"Not yet, sorry about that" 

The waiter just smiled and nodded.

"It's no problem sir, I'll come back in a moment then"

The waiter left then Izuku started looking at the menu. He then glanced at Momo to see her intensely staring at the Vegetable Gyoza. 

"Uhm it's not going anywhere, Why don't you eat some?"

"I'm not-"

Izuku shoved a piece of the Vegetable Gyoza in her mouth to shut her up. He then looked back at the menu to figure out what he wants to eat. Momo swallowed the food in her mouth then huffed.

"Stop doing that"

"Stop being so worried about the money."

"You could've chosen a differe-"

"But I didn't, also I've wanted to come here for awhile, now stop trying to find a way to guilt trip me to leave this place"

Momo looked down at the menu and started to look for something to eat. After 20 minutes the waiter came back asking if they were ready to order. Izuku went first and ordered Unagi Chazuke. Momo just ordered ramen, Izuku was confused on why she only ordered Ramen.

"That's all you want?"

"Mhm"

Izuku was still suspicious of the fact she chose Ramen over everything else but he didn't bug her about it. Moments passed then the waiter came back with their food and bowed before walking away. They started to eat then Izuku stopped for some reason and just looked at Momo. It took Momo a moment before realizing that he was staring at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that..? Is there something on my face?"

"I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I don't think you can handle it"

Momo continued to stare at him unamused. Izuku laughed a bit then smiled.

"I love you"

After he said that she froze immediately. Izuku looked at her then sighed.

*I knew it..*

"You...you what? Why are you telling me this now?!"

"Well cause I haven't said it yet"

"Yes you-....No you haven't.."

"Now I've said it, You're welcome"

"So your telling me that you haven't told me you loved me once out of the 2 years we've been dating?"

"Don't worry about that.."

"Mhm, yeah okay"

"Your food will get cold! Let's finish eating okay?"

"Yeah okay"

*Damnit just had to bring that up!*