𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬? | Nicolas Claxton.

Start from the beginning

The three men politely moved over so that Queenie, Giselle, and Kimora could get on. They merely watched, taking in their bikinis.

Giselle moved to pick the first floor, but it'd already been picked.

The girls stayed to themselves, discussing the beach party that they were headed to.

"You gon' find you a lil zaddy 'Mora? Dare I say... a papito?" Queenie teased Kimora.

"Maybe just for while we're here. What Pop Smoke say? Bae for the day and bae for the night? I don't even know, but what I do know is he won't be my man." She replied.

Giselle high-fived Kimora, "and that's why you're my twin. What about you Queenie?"

"I'm just looking to have fun. Whatever happens, happens." Queenie answered, adjusting her shoulder bag.

"Oh that's code for she need some dick." Giselle said.

Queenie quickly raised her hand to smack Giselle's forearm. "That is not what that means."

"Yes it does," Kimora nods. "You don't have to pretend."

"The way I'm not?" Queenie asked rhetorically. "Also, y'all are being way too loud acting like we're the only ones in the elevator."

"Girl don't be shy we know you a freak and the one you were ogling probably can tell you are." Giselle commented.

Queenie rolled her eyes, silently wishing she hadn't answered their question. "The both of you are embarrassing."

"But you love us," they replied in unison.

Eventually, the elevator came to a halt and the women got off. The men followed, but ended up going in another direction.

They boarded a shuttle provided by the hotel and were off to the beach.

-

The trio navigated the bustling beach. Speakers and a DJ booth faced the west, and there was the bar nearby. Couples were everywhere dancing, and Queenie found herself reminiscing.

Kimora noticed, "mm mm, no. Let's go over to the bar." She began to lead them in the direction of it, quickly finding them some seats.

"Cheer up buttercup," Giselle brushed Queenie's hair out of her face. "What do you want to drink?"

She hummed, "just a lemon drop."

Kimora ordered them three as Queenie's elbows rested on the counter.

"Girl what happened? You were so hype earlier," Giselle pouted.

"Look at where we are, and what we're surrounded with," Queenie sighed. "Maybe I just need a drink."

"If I know what you're talking about, a lil' ole lemon drop won't do that for you," Kimora's eyes narrowed.

"I'm not trying to get white girl wasted K. I'm just saying that it might help. So, let's get the lemon drops." She said. Queenie refused to be a Debbie Downer during this trip. It just wasn't gonna happen.