"Hello, this is Win from Phosphene Ent. speaking. How may I help you?" Win says.

"Did you say Joss? Yeah, he was dating Mild then. Photographed on the Rama Bridge with who? I'm sure they're just friends. They were kissing? What? No, I'm sorry I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding. Joss really likes to take care of his co-stars. It's one of his charms. I'll be sure to inform you if there's any development on this matter. Thank you so much. Bye." Win rubs his temples before he announces what has transpired.

"Joss was photographed with his co-star, Fah Yongwaree. They were kissing on the Rama Bridge. I'll be sure to call Gun about this. Please standby, team. I'm sure your phones will blow up in a matter of minutes." Win briefs his team.

"Copy that, Sir!" The team answers in unison.

Win dials Gun's number.

"Hello, Gun! Your artist has been the source of my migraines for the past week. Seriously, he was dating Mild just two weeks ago! How can he change partners so fast? This is definitely denting his image. I won't be surprised if he gets branded notorious in the near future!" Win shouts on his phone.

"Win, I'm really sorry about Joss. I swear he was trying to be discreet about it." Gun calmly answers on the other line.

"Trying to be discreet is staying away from known dating places in Thailand not parading his new significant other or situationship in the Rama bridge like he wants to be seen." Win lectures him.

"We should just admit to the dating rumors. Actually, Joss already admitted to dating her." Gun replies.

"Okay. Got it but please, please. If another week passes by and another dating rumor with Joss happens, I will be the one checking his contracts and terminating his brand deals myself." Win tells Gun.

"Noted, Win. Sorry for the trouble. Next time, I'll tape Joss in his seat." Gun jokingly tells Win.

"I'll take care of it. Bye!" Win says then drops the call.

"Okay! Here's the game plan, team! Film, do a feature article on Joss being a hopeless romantic and being in constant pursuit of love. Maybe, that way, his image will be a bit tamed before he gets labeled as a playboy. Love and Tu, please take care of the calls right now and inform the media that the agency is confirming the dating rumors of Joss and Fah. I'll release the official statement once I am done writing it. Let's work!" Win announces.

His team got ready to attend to the tasks they were assigned to. Win was staring at his screen while he typed the agency's official statement.

Hello.

This is Phosphene Entertainment. Pictures of Joss Way-ar Sangnern and his co-star Fah Yongwaree Anilbol started rumors of the two dating. After coordination with Mr. Sangnern, the agency confirms that the two are dating.

We wish for the couple to stay together for a long time. Thank you.

Win reads the statement again and asks himself how many times he has to do this for Joss. Win shakes his head and smiles.

It's just another day in the PR team.

When work ended, Win met with his friends Khao and Gun at a bar owned by a former manager in their company—Guy.

Guy retired from the entertainment industry years ago and at present, he enjoys mixing drinks and serving his customers.

Win was ranting about Joss and Khao was laughing at him. Khao is a reporter from Star News. He used to be an intern in Phosphene but he decided to follow his dream and pursue his love for journalism.