007

Happy Sunday you guys! I hope you've had a great week! I really had fun writing this chapter and it's one I've wanted to write since the first cheater of paper rings, I just didn't know where to fit it!

2nd August 2017, Cornwall

"You guys have been hiding out there long then I expected honestly" Arthur spoke through the screen at his sister.

"Feels normal here" Freya shrugged as she sat in the den, Taylor had just popped downstairs to get some snacks for their movie night.

"I do have a question though" Arthur glanced at his sister a little hesitantly.

"Oh no" Freya would laugh if she didn't know what kind of favours her brother was capable of asking. It could range from 'could you bring me back an old t-shirt I left there to we've got a business problem and I need you to attend a gala and snoop out information' Both had happened before.

She had just turned 20 when Arthur and Henry deemed her old enough to attend a gala to snoop out information on one of their largest competitors. With a microphone attached to the inside of her dress all she had to do was flirt with the competitors son, who fell into her trap like a moth to a flame. Granted it had worked, and granted the adrenaline rush made her feel things she had never felt before, she didn't love doing things sneaky like that.

The business and banking world was a messy one. It was everyman for himself, even if those men were running the same company. That was why her grandfather had been so insistent on family running the main show. Family in his words found it harder to sabotage. Freya didn't know if she agreed with that, it hadn't happened yet and she would pray it wouldn't but family also know you the best and know exactly what buttons to press. Wasn't that why the heroes villain was always once his best friend?

Her thoughts were snapped away when she heard her nephews little voice through the screen. The four year old dress in his Fireman Sam pyjamas. "Auntie Fae daddy says we're gonna have a sleepover!" He squealed excitedly.

"Oh did he" Freya laughed dryly looking at her brother "and when are we having this sleepover El?"

"On Satday!" He squealed excitedly "Auntie Tay!" His voice got even louder if that was even possible at the sight of his new aunt. He had been all over her whenever Freya face timed them.

"It's Wednesday Arthur" Freya diverted her attention back to her brother who was only smiling sheepishly at his younger sister.

"Would you prefer to attend the charity gala?" He proposed.

"Where's Elena?" Freya asked referring to the boys nanny.

"Back in Columbia enjoying her vacation" he hummed "you know I can't not attend the gala, they need a family representative so it's either I go to the gala and you watch the boys or you go to the gala and I'll stay home, but I know how much you hate these events."

"And I'm assuming you want me to watch them in London?" She asked, she adored her nephews, but going back to London on such short notice, when the blonde pair had been living in their little Cornwall bubble, she couldn't exactly say she was excited.

She glanced at the singer who took a seat next to her after setting the large bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

"Saturday night" Arthur began to explain "You can watch them here, we're getting a hotel room for the night or you can watch them at your place but yes in London"

Freya scratch the back of her head thinking for a minute.

"We'll be there" Taylor spoke up, causing Freya to quickly turn her head and look at the singer as if she was insane.