❛𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄❜

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖°⋆

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

3rd Person POV

Time went by, days turned into weeks, weeks into months and before she knew it, a year passed away.

It's been almost two years since Hye Jin's life completely changed when she mysteriously found herself in one of her favourite K-dramas 'Tale of the Nine-Tailed'. All the things she thought were fictional, were now all real.

She found out that her whole life was a lie and that she was deeply involved with supernatural beings and before she could comprehend everything, the fight with the Imoogi took her life.

It's been a year since Hye Jin was resurrected after Rang, Yeon and Ji Ah gave up the memories they had of her and made with her.

When Hye Jin came with Yeon to the party, the three were confused as to how and when Shin Joo, Yoo Ri, and Soo Oh knew Hye Jin when they ran towards her and hugged her, happy to see her.

When they asked, Hye Jin vaguely answered saying that she had come across them. It was easy for Shin Joo and Yoo Ri to go with the flow of Hye Jin's story but not so much for Soo Oh, who was oblivious to everything.

Although she couldn't find solutions to bring back their memories yet, she created new ones. It felt different as she had to start from the very beginning, but she would rather do that than not have any.

Hye Jin had no choice but to act as if everything was normal even when it was not.

And if her life wasn't complicated enough, she met a person she thought wasn't relevant in her life.

As she's having her little adventure she gets called back when an uninvited guest slips in during the lunar eclipse and steals the guardian stone created by the King of the Dead to protect the boundary between the Worlds of the Living and Dead from the After Life Immigration Building.

Now it's up to Hye Jin and Yeon to catch the man and bring the stone back as requested by Taluipa.

But the problem? The thief ran away to the past, more precisely- the year 1938.

When trying to find and catch the thief, things don't go as planned and they are stuck in the year 1938, without a way to go back to their reality.

˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖° ˚˖°˚˖°

POSTED: September 14, 2023
EDITED: January 18, 2024
WORDS: 422