CHAPTER 14

What are you doing here Jisoo, Irene asked

Jisoo ignore Irene question she look at Jennie what did you said pregnant you are pregnant.

Jennie was silent she doesn't know if she will tell the truth or not.

Irene hold Jennie hand sister she need to know the truth just tell her Jen.

I'm scared unnie she whispered crying.

I'm here Jennie I'll protect you Irene send calming her sister.

Jennie took a deep breath she look at Jisoo I'm pregnant Jisoo and you are the father she finally said.

What how Jisoo asked surprised.

Unnie can you take Ella in her room I want to talk to Jisoo.

Irene nodded come here baby let's go to your room Ella follow her auntie.

Remember three months ago something happen to us.

But it's a one night Jennie how come.

I didn't drink my pills and you doesn't have any protection Jisoo I'm telling the truth if you won't believe that's fine you can leave now I don't need you.

Jisoo hug her Shhh I believe you Jennie I accepted our child don't think negative.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to be pregnant again I'm sorry Jennie say.

No don't say sorry I'm happy to know that I'll be a father again.

How about your girlfriend Jisoo I don't want to ruin your relationship with her.

Shh don't think about her Jennie she broke the hug and cupped Jennie face stop crying.

I'm sorry..

Jisoo wipes her tears don't be sorry I will talk to mina she is a very nice woman I will fix everything for our little family don't cry now.

No no no you are happy with Mina,  Jisoo don't do that Jennie say.

Shh yes I'm happy to be with her but I am a father of your children's I will talk to her I want my family.

Jisoo...

I love you I still do Jisoo kiss her forehead.

I love you too Jisooyahhh

Stop crying now okay mina is kind she will understand it.

Mina I'm sorry please forgive me

Jisoo I thought you love me mina said crying on Jisoo shoulder.

I love you mina that's for real.

But you love her more than me mina said between her sob.

I'm sorry please I didn't mean to hurt you I do love you but I need to fix this they need me I'm sorry.

Mina broke the hug and look at Jisoo I understand Jisoo.

Don't cry I don't want to see you cry Mina, she wipes mina cheek's.

You are amazing woman a very nice and kind I love you being you don't compared your self to other I love you because of who you are Jisoo sincerely said.

Mina smile at her  thank you for loving me Jisoo I feel it but you need to be with them I understand don't worry mina said reassuring her.

Thank you mina for understanding someday you will met someone who will truly love you and keep your love.

I wish that too Jisoo congratulations to you and Jennie for the second baby.

Thank you mina let's be friends.

Friends but I need to go back to Paris.

Why mina she asked.

I have a photoshoot there so I guess this is the good bye Jisoo.

You will come back right.

I will Jisoo don't worry I want to be God mother to your child.

Thank you take care there mina, Jisoo hug her.

Take care too Jisoo see you when I see you good luck.

Thank you I'll drop you to the airport

Yes thank you I love you for the last time.

I love you too for the last time mina find a man or woman who will keep and treasure you forever.

I will Jisoo I want to meet them to say good bye to Ella.

Sure we will go to their house.

To be Continued