The Crybaby: Usagi's Beautiful Transformation! (Part 2)

We Open up at the Tsukino Household as soon Usagi walked into the House and of course, her Mom was waiting inside for her.

Ikuko: Oh Usagi, Your Friend Umino told me that you had all gotten your Tests back today and he had gotten a 95. May I see yours?

Usagi: (Thoughts) Damn you Umino, I might as well get you for this! (Out of thoughts) ... Um, Sure.

She then slowly handed her Test over to Her Mother and as soon as she looked at it, she immediately got pissed as she began wielding her Spatula Like A Weapon.

Ikuko: USAGI! STOP BRINGING HOME GRADES LIKE THIS! GET OUTSIDE!

She then shoved Usagi outside as she then Locked the door Behind her.

Usagi: Mom! No! Please let me Inside! I'll be better I swear!

Just then her little brother walked by being A Smug Jackass.

Shingo: Geez Sis, you really are A Dummy Huh. You can't accomplish Nothing.

 You can't accomplish Nothing

Shingo Tsukino

He then Opened the door before Making faces at her.

Usagi: Why you!

She then got prepared to Kick him as he quickly shut the door!

Usagi: SAILOR V KICK!!

She then kicked the door By Accident!

Usagi: WAAAAAAH! MOM, PLEASE LET ME IN! I'LL BE BETTER! I SWEAR! 

Later...

At the Jewlery Story all of the women began to Get Sick and began to fall down as Naru began to get worried.

Naru: Mom What's Happening? Everyone is getting sick. Should we call an Ambulance.

Naru's Mom?: Mwahahahahahahahaha. Now this energy shall be gathered and sent to the queen herself.

She then slowly Turned around to Naru showing her evil Face as Naru got terrified.

Back with Usagi...

She was in her Room Just Sulking over everything that Happened.

Usagi: Oh, Thank God Mom let me In... I'm never going to get any better...

Just then A Gust of wind got in as she then Looked up to see Luna from earlier.

Usagi: Huh? The Cat?

Luna: Usagi Tsukino I presume? You were the exact person I was Looking for.

Usagi: ... Eh?

Luna: Look I have been Looking for someone to give this Power to and-

Usagi then pretended to go back to sleep as Luna got annoyed.

Luna: Hey! This isn't A Dream!

Usagi: Then how can you Explain this? Cats can't Talk!

Luna: Well, let me prove to you this isn't A Dream.