(A/N: Can't I kidnap this pouty baby? He is damn cute💕
Wuxian ge: *preparing his sword to kill someone* so what did you say, monkey-face human?
A/N: *run away to save her dear life*  Save me from this possessive bunny🏃)

"I... I... I was not scared of rats... Actually, Mother Lu told me that you are scared of rats... That's why I was trying to catch that rat 🐀... So thoughtful I am... Humph... You tease me... Uwuw 😭 I will complain to Mother Lu"

For a moment, Wuxian is speechless... Is this Wangji? Or any chattering soul possessed him?

He wants to laugh at his dumb explanation... Gosh, he is so cute... But our tough guy, Wuxian just smile cause he doesn't know how to laugh

Seriously!!!!!

"Wangji, do you think that the crown prince of the Wei kingdom is scared of rats... Seriously!!!!"

"So what, everyone is scared of something or someone..."
Wangji said seriously, but he sound like a whining little kid who is trying to win an argument with his teacher

"Maybe... But I am not someone... I am the crown prince... Neither do I have a weakness nor fear of someone" Wuxian said with a proud smile...

Wangji wants to scoff at his husband's over-confidence... Before he can utter anything, Wuxian asked coldly which is enough to make Wangji shiver... His husband is dangerous...

"Wangji why are you here?"

"Iwanttomeetmymother"

"WHAT?!!" Wuxian asked confusedly, he didn't understand a single word... Wangji flinched, he can feel tears in his eyes...

Wuxian's heart pang but why? Isn't he the same Wuxian who killed many enemies without mercy?  Then why suddenly he felt pain, seeing Wangji crying... He is known to be cold and heartless... Then what kind of emotion is this?

Wangji is still in the arm of Wuxian... He wiggles to free himself from Wuxain's arms...

"Leave me... Leave me... You... Giant... Bad prince... Leave me..." Wangji yelled like a spoiled brat...

Wuxian cares for him,  spoiled wangji, more than you imagine... The boy who used to be silent and scared easily before... Get shy to approach someone or even talk to anyone... Now yelling at Crown Prince and now he is the apple pie of everyone's eyes in the palace...
As time flies, Wangji becomes more comfortable with Wuxian... He thinks of him as his friend, he also becomes close to Mother Lu, Shijie, cheng, Xichen and Fengzi in those months...

" Gosh... You are dramatic girl..."

"leave... Leave me... Otherwise I will complain to mother Lu... And I am not- ouchhh!!!!! My bum!!!" Wangji yelled in pain as soon his bum landed on the hard ground...

"Why did you leave me?"
Wangji asked angrily... Ouch because of Him, his bum landed on ground and hurt him...

"Didn't you said leave you?" Wuxian raised his eyebrow 🤨 and asked... He try to act innocent as if he is not the one who leave wangji from his arms...

Wangji weirdly look at Wuxian and mumbled slowly
" Crown Prince has gone crazy..."

•

•.

•.

•.

•.

•.

•.

•.

•.

The tasty smell of food filled in the table... But no one dares to say a word...

A heated argument going on between Ling and Cheng... Queen Lu tried to stop Cheng... But today is enough, why only he shut his mouth? Why can't this bitch shut his mouth?

"HOW DARE YOU???? You dare to frame me... You hate me that much?" Ling yelled...

"Really? Am I framing you? Gosh, you are unbelievable..."
Cheng said with a sarcastic chuckle...

"You & your brother are just attention seekers from childhood... Just know how to" before Ling completes his sentence...

"ENOUGH!!!!"
Wuxian yelled coldly while staring at everyone... He stood up from his place... Without touching his meal... His mood soured because of the fight...

"What a spoiled brat! Always act rude... My son is far better than him"  mocked Madam Yu...

Queen Lu glared, she was going to follow Wuxian... But it will seem rude if she leaves the meal half done...

Silence!!!

No one dare to speak anything after Wuxian left the table...

Cheng & Ling take their place...

•.

•.

•.

•.

•.

"Don't forget Wuxian, you are becoming King Because our father loves your mother more"

"I am as capable as you...  On the battlefield and maybe in bed too..."

Wuxian grabbed his collar angrily and pulled Lixin...

"Don't you dare to drag Wangji into this mess..."

"What you do if I drag wangji?"  Lixin smirk...

Two swords are slashing, and the two people are angry... 

"Wangji is my wife... And if you have bad intentions then I can arrest you too..."

"Attitude! Huh?  You think you are better, you just a shit, believe me or not, but wangji will never love a shit like you "
Lixin uttered with a smirk.

Sooner Wuxian defeated Lixin, he left the Lixin alone on the ground, he was so angry...

The cool breeze hit softly on Wuxian face, his eyes are closed.

"Wanna candy?" asked a soft voice .

He know this sweet voice who can calm him, he smiled a little and uttered...
"Candy is for kiddos like you..."

"Huh? You call me kiddo! You old man... Now I will not share my candy" Wangji said with a pout.

Wuxian adores the sulky Wangji. This girl is a perfect wife for him who lightens his mood.

"Ah don't be angry, my beautiful wife"

Wangji blushed at Wuxian's endearment.

"Sss-shut up"  wangji hide his face in his arm. Wuxian smile and hug the blushing Wangji.

'Wangji... Wangji... What will I do without you? You are my light in my dark life' Wuxian thought.

----------------------------------------------

Hello! My lovely readers.
It had been a long time, This year is not good for me. But I hope you guys enjoy 2023.

I don't have motivate to continue any of work anymore. & I am so busy in my present life...

I know it is upsetting for my readers who is waiting for a update. But I am sorry.

&
Happy new year 2024!!!,
My dear Lovely readers!

{P.s- I will inactive for few months more..}