401-410

Chapter 401: Untitled

When Zhang Xinhui heard the commotion and went downstairs, she saw that the house was already in a mess.

Furthermore, Qi Yan didn't look like she was going to stop at all. The more she hit, the angrier she got.

Zhang Xinhui couldn't help but be nervous. She hurriedly stepped forward to stop her. "Yan Yan, what happened?

"Why are you like this?"

"Don't bother with me!"

Qi Yan pushed Zhang Xinhui away angrily.

She couldn't bear it.

No matter how Zhang Xinhui tried to persuade her, Qi Yan didn't listen at all. It wasn't until she smashed everything in the house that Qi Yan finally stopped. She sat on the floor in the living room and even started whimpering softly.

Zhang Xinhui's heart ached, and she naturally blamed everything on the Lu family.

...

It had been a few days since they came back from Taiwan.

These days, Lu An immersed herself in her debut movie.

She was engrossed the entire time and basically didn't have much time to rest.

She filmed from morning to night, and lived and breathed the script and filming.

Sometimes, she wouldn't sleep until 2am. Then, it was 3am, and next time, it was daybreak. That was to say, she worked the whole night!

A certain person was really speechless. He felt that everything he had said before was for nothing.

But what could he do? He had chosen this little girl, and he would spoil her.

Ling Chuan meticulously took care of the little girl's daily needs. When she was tired, he was her pillow, and when she was busy, he was her assistant.

His life basically revolved around her all day long.

But on this day, this heartless person actually wanted to abandon him and go overseas?

"I don't agree. Why can't I go?"

Poor Ling Chuan was indignant and aggrieved, and acted spoiled.

However, his little girl still spoke forcefully. "Don't think I don't know that you did it on purpose last time. Everything was clearly alright, but you still ran around. It's not like I'm not coming back. I'm just going with Fourth Brother to try on some clothes and take some photos. Can you not follow me around like a snot bug every time?"

As Lu An spoke, she felt a little guilty. Actually, she was just afraid.

She was afraid that he would do what he had done that morning.

Although she had lived for many years, this was her first time experiencing something like that.

He...

He was really too scary!

It wasn't that she didn't like it, it was just that...

No way! Not for now! That was right!

When Lu An thought this, she looked very determined.

Ling Chuan's mood instantly soured, as if a bucket of cold water had been poured over him. She...

She actually despised him?

They hadn't been together for long, and she was already ignoring him?

Speaking of which, it seemed that they had never officially confirmed their relationship?