CHAPTER 24

"S-simon p-please hmmm~~" She can't hesistate to control her moans from the attractions I am doing to her.

I kept going as she moan from his pleasures.

Tumigil na ko...I washed her whole body with body wash and continue to scrub her back..

Lumabas na kaming dalawa, I carried her towards the closet and made her sit at the bed.

"Baby what do you want to wear hmmm?" I asked and took a glaze on her

"Anything is fine" She said and smiled

SKIP

LIA'S POV

As Simon went downstairs I started to think about what happened last night. My thighs are still numbing from the actions he did. He's very good at those things but.. I'm still their maid. The First Lady is counting on me to have better actions towards them.

Pero bakit..bakit ganto yung ginawa ko? I shouldn't let him sleep with me last night. Although it's my fault na nagtampo sya at naglasing..pero..wile had s*x at the moment.

He's asking me kung pwedeng maging kami nalang for legal purposes. He wanted to be free without limitations. At ako naman tong ang lakas ng trauma about the past.

Alam ko namang hindi nya gagawin saken toh..pero why is my brain like this. Pinipigilan nya kong mahalin si Simon. I do loved him..gusto ko syang mahalin pabalik.

Pero bakit ang daming humaharang. As Sandro likes me too, I began to have actions that are not possible to have when I'm with Simon.

Bakit pag kasama ko si Simon..I can feel everything that I wanted to.

Should I give him a chance to love me?

Or

Should I play the no label relationship?