three

Victoria Mars' POV

Victoria Mars' POV

i woke up the next day to the boys practicing for their gig tonight. i smiled to myself before the memories from last night came into my mind. i let out a groan and rummaged through a bin in nikkis room trying to find something to wear.

"ehh.." i said, holding up a pair of red leggings. i threw some things out of the basket right before i found my treasure. "A FUCKING GUNS AND ROSES TEE SHIRT AND FISHNETS?!" i screamed, causing the whole apartment to go silent.

i squealed as i held the large dress-like ripped tee shirt upto my body. i grabbed the fishnets and headed outside the room to the shower.

"the fuck was that scream about?" nikki asked, i just smiled and showed them the tee shirt and fishnets. they all rolled their eyes as i went to the bathroom to take a shower.

i hummed a guns n roses song to myself as i let the hot water drip down my body, steam filling the room and fogging up the mirror.

i washed my body with the random body wash i found in nikkis shower, along with shaving all my parts with one of the extra shaving razors in his drawers.

i turned off the shower as soon as i washed out all my conditioner and shaving cream. i wrapped the towel around my body and twisted my hair into the other one.

i dried off my ENTIRE body before slipping into my lace thong and fishnets. i smiled at myself in the full length mirror as i turned so i would only see my ass.

i then slipped on my matching black lace bralette along with the ripped shirt. i then brushed my semi-dry hair with one of the random hairbrushes i found in his bedroom.

i walked out of the small hot bathroom as all the guys attention turned towards me. "wheres mick this time?" i asked, looking at all them.

"i dont fuckin knowwwwaaaa" vince slurred, chugging a bottle of unlabeled alcohol. i rolled my eyes as i walked back to nikkis room to do my makeup.

i grabbed my small pouch and unzipped it right before someone entered the small bedroom. i just kept my head down and kept scavenging throughout my bag trying to find my eyeshadow pallet.

i smiled as i finally found the small pallet that had my four favorite colors in it. after finding it, i finally looked up in the mirror so i could see who came in the bedroom.

"hello tommy." i said, grabbing my thin eyeshadow brush so i could do my black wing. "hello victoria." he said back, flipping himself onto the bed so he could watch me.

"like the show?" i asked giggling, lining my waterline with black powder. he nodded as he sat up to see me clearer.

i finished with my left eye and went onto my right. the only sound in the room being the sounds of air coming out my nostrils.

"you look really beautiful right now." tommy said genuinely, looking at me through the mirror as my blue eyes met his.

i smiled as a warm feeling filled my heart. everyone had called me "hot" or "sexy" before. nobody had ever called me "beautiful" in a genuine matter.